Brother update 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brother update 8

Daniel is still fighting. He has gone from 100% to 80% and now is on 55% oxygen support. No infections and no fevers. He get dialysis every third day to help his kidneys out. The are now thinking of waking him up in a couple of days if he continue to improv.
    At least he is somewhat better even if there is a looong way before he is out of danger.

I am so grateful for all of your support, prayers and thoughts.

Hugs Annika
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Great news, I am happy to hear such positive things.

Comment

Glad to hear some good news, I can't begin to imagine how difficult this must be for you and your family. Sending continued prayers for his recovery.

Comment

This is great news. We will continue to pray for him. He is in my thoughts often. Hugs to you, Annika.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I'll take any good news, Annika. Continuing prayers being sent to you & your family. Gina

Comment

That's great news, even baby steps in the right direction are most welcome. Continued prayers.
            Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
            ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Great news, I have wondering about him, continuing prayers.

Comment

Baby steps! Hopefully they will bring him out of his sedated state soon. I am glad he seems to be getting better. Hang in there.

Comment

So happy to hear he's improving. He sounds like a fighter! I will continue to pray for his continued improvement and healing. Know that I'm also holding you close in my heart and prayers.

Comment

Thank you for the update I was thinking about him today. You’ve really been through it with him and this virus. Prayers for his continued improvement.

Comment

I'm so glad to hear he is improving!

Comment

That is wonderful news. Continued prayers for healing and positive progress.

Comment

Great News! Prayers continuing...
                          *~* Myrna *~*
                          *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Great news! I pray he continues to improve.

Comment

So happy to hear he is doing better. I'll pray that it continues. Sending a hug to you!

Comment

Working...
                              X