Brother update 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brother update 7

He has gone from 80% oxygen support back to 100% support and then back to 80% support. He had dialysis for his kidneys.
    The doctor has talked to my sister that we should prepare for his departure...
    I hate this sickness.
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Nancy

Comment

So sorry, many thoughts and prayers to you.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. I know it must be so difficult for your family, not being able to be there to support and encourage him.

Lifting prayers for healing, comfort and peace.
        Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
        ― Maya Angelou

Comment

My heart goes out to you and your entire family. My SIL died without anyone there and it is heartbreaking. Will continue to keep you in thoughts and prayers.
          No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
          Aesop

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this. Never give up hope though. Hugs being sent to you.
            If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Unending prayers for him & your family. But never give up hope. Gina

Comment

Am sorry to hear this news, thoughts and prayers,
                Also dislike this covid too. So many suffering😥

Comment

Continuing prayers for you all.

Comment

Prayers for you and your brother.

Comment

I'm so very sorry for this sad news. Keep hoping for the best and we'll keep praying.

Comment

Prayers sent, so sorry!

Comment

Annika ~ Sorry to hear this latest about your bro. This virus has taken so many turns & affected people in such diverse ways. I've been reading about the heart damage, kidney damage, lung damage, blood clots, etc. One of my friends has a friend who tested (+). She just had a massive stroke & is paralyzed on one side, can't eat or speak. Since she already was wheel chair bound, the family & medical team reviewed her Living Will & decided to let her go home with hospice, so it will be just a matter of time. So many families are dealing with such heartache during this pandemic. Continued thoughts & prayers.

Comment

So sorry to read that your family is in this terrible situation. My prayers offered.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. This is such a devastating virus and it knows no boundaries. Prayers for you and your family during this trying time.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
                              X