Brother update 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brother update 6

There are some improvement. He has begun to respond to the treatment. He has gone from 100% oxygen support to 80% support. They are gonna put in a tracheotomy today. My sister that spoke to the doctor said that the doc sounded noticeable relieved on his voice. That is a good sign, is it not ?!
    My sister is going to the hospital tomorrow to leave notes from all of us for him to read when he is awake again . We are not aloud to see him but we are welcome to leave the notes with the nurses.

Thank you all again so MUCH for all of your support ,thougts and prayers

Big hugs
    Annika
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Thank goodness for this news am so relieved for you, and grateful for the medical wonders, continued prayers to you and family and healing prays to your brother.
    supporting hugs
    T

Comment

Oh, Annika, what good news! My husband and I were praying for your brother last night, and he was on my heart again this morning. We will continue to pray! With love, hugs, and blessings, ~ Sally \0/

Comment

Steps in the right direction no matter how small are appreciated. Lifting prayers for continued progress to wellness.
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Praying for you and know those notes are a blessing to him

Comment

Any improvement is great news. We continue to pray.
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Prayers continuing for your brother. Any good news is great news. Hugs to you & your family. Gina

Comment

Baby steps, and improvements are all welcome. Slow but sure is good. They need to maintain what works for him. He will appreciate the love notes from everyone.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Good new is such a welcome relief. You and your brother are in my prayers.

Jeannette

Comment

yes, improvement is always wonderful to hear. small steps and hugs to you and your family (())

Comment

So glad your brother is improving. Keep the faith.
                      Nancy

Comment

Good that this is a step in the right direction. Keep the faith.

Comment

Continued prayers for your dear brother. May he continue to improve each day.

Comment

That's good news Annika, and continued prayers for more positive steps, no matter how big or small!

Comment

That is good news. Continued prayers for the whole family.
                              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
                              X