Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brother update 4

Hi

It seams that Daniel , my brother does not have to go to the ventilator for the third time. He is awake and is communicating with head nods and thumbs up to the staff. He has a slight temperature and another infection but they are gonna put him on strong antibiotics. They say that the corona has gone and this remaining symptoms is the resultate of being on the ventilator and after effects of the corona. I have not had an update on him to day so things may have change but I am thinking no news is good news.
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

This virus is scary. Thankfully your brother is on the mend, even if it is slowly.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

So glad to hear that things are moving in the positive direction. Keeping all in my prayers!

Comment

I'm so glad he's doing better. We'll keep the pray chain going.
        Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
        ― Maya Angelou

Comment

I’ll keep you all in my prayers. So thankful to the Lord for the progress he has Meade so far!
          💫 Star lover

Comment

I hope he continues to improve quickly.
            *~* Myrna *~*
            *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Prayers for continued progress .
              Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

From what I've read, those who have been on the ventilator have a considerable road of recovery ahead - rehab to regain strength, etc. There has been info. about those who have PTSD & emotional issues from having been on the vent. I hope your bro. continues to improve & will be another success story. Hang in there.

Comment

Working...
                X