PDF patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDF patterns

I feel so smart and dumb at the same time. I know about PDF patterns and have downloaded them. What I didn't know is that you can print out just your size in Adobe. I download a shirt pattern and don't really read it, because I'm just so smart and know how to make it already (lol) Then I see the layers feature and say huh? and read the whole pattern. I wanted to jump up and down with glee and then I was thinking where have I been all this time? lol

It's not available for every pattern, but how long has that been around? I'm so fascinated by the software that can do that🤩
    🌺 Lorie

Isn't that feature awesome? I absolutely love it.

Comment

That’s a very useful thing to learn!
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Not clothing related, but there are several patterns for other things that I have adjusted the size of to make them larger or smaller using the customize size option. Comes in really handy.

Comment

Wowzers, that is fantastic! I truly had no idea.
          But if you order sheet music online, there are some pieces you can order in any key, so I wonder whether it's the same software principle.

Comment

• Hulamoon
            Hulamoon commented
            Editing a comment
            Well that's a wonderment. Not in a million years would I have thought you could buy in different keys. My husband used to say to me..how do you know that? I looked at him and said I just retain things more than you. lol
        Working...
        X