PDF patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDF patterns

I feel so smart and dumb at the same time. I know about PDF patterns and have downloaded them. What I didn't know is that you can print out just your size in Adobe. I download a shirt pattern and don't really read it, because I'm just so smart and know how to make it already (lol) Then I see the layers feature and say huh? and read the whole pattern. I wanted to jump up and down with glee and then I was thinking where have I been all this time? lol

It's not available for every pattern, but how long has that been around? I'm so fascinated by the software that can do that🤩
    "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Isn't that feature awesome? I absolutely love it.

Comment

That’s a very useful thing to learn!
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Not clothing related, but there are several patterns for other things that I have adjusted the size of to make them larger or smaller using the customize size option. Comes in really handy.

Comment

Wowzers, that is fantastic! I truly had no idea.
          But if you order sheet music online, there are some pieces you can order in any key, so I wonder whether it's the same software principle.

Comment

• Hulamoon
            Hulamoon commented
            Editing a comment
            Well that's a wonderment. Not in a million years would I have thought you could buy in different keys. My husband used to say to me..how do you know that? I looked at him and said I just retain things more than you. lol
        Working...
        X