Birthday alert **SuzanneOrleansOntario**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday and many happy returns!
    No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
    Aesop

Comment

Happy birthday Suzanne!

Comment

Happy birthday, Suzanna. šŸŽ‚

Comment

Happy birthday!!

Comment

Happy Birthday and that your day is wonderful and full of love and good company

Comment

Happy birthday, Suzanne. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Comment

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your special day!

Comment

Happy birthday, Suzanne! Hope you are able to enjoy your special day.

Comment

Happy birthday! Hope it is filled with love and happiness!
                    Lyn

If I ever got it all together, I'd be too tired to do anything with it.
                    šŸ™„

Comment

Thank you everyone for the very nice and touching birthday wishes. I figured I could not connect with my iPad since the recent upgrade, so must turn on laptop upstairs.

I woke up early with a definite sign of aging -- a lovely charley horse, ankle and foot cramp. Survived it, so I am good to go. My girlfriend woke me up at 9am - which is the time all my friends agree are ok to start calling. The phone didn't stop ringing after that, from friends from out of town. Before lunch I went to grocery store to pick up a lot of lobster tails and plants for my DD & DIL for mother's day. We will have a treat of lobster rolls next week. This aft, I had several friends drop by with cards and gifts. We sat on the porch across from each other 6' distance, freezing our butts. Its been so cold, we had snow flakes yesterday and a full on of snow, grissel and wet snow today. We also spoke to our neighbours and my DD dropped by with the kiddos. This is kind of weird. No hugs, no sharing of a glass of wine or pint of beer. Too friggin cold. Tonight, Michael is picking up some take out food from our favorite Persian restaurant. You had to order 2 hrs before. They didnt have our #1 choice. so they will modify #2 choice to remove walnuts. DH is really allergic to these. I will use the china set that I bought last year and havent used yet, set a nice table and crack open a bottle of wine. That's how it is.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Happy Birthday to you. Hope your day was a joyous one. Today is also my DD's BD.
                        Kathy

Comment

Iā€™m sorry to be late to your birthday wishes. It sounds like your dinner party will be just lovely. I hope you enjoy your special dinner, wine and company! Best wishes to you for a splendid year.

Comment

image.jpeg
                          Be who you are and say what you feel
                          because those who mind don't matter,
                          and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Sorry to be on the late train of sending Happy birthday to you but I really hope yours is the best. Enjoy! Gina

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
                              SuzanneOrleansOntario commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Better late than never, we're not really going anywhere soon. Thanks.

Well, I'm late to the party but Happy Belated Birthday!!

Sage, the crone of 'what day is this?'
                            šŸ˜Ž Happy Thread tails and trails

Sage

Comment

Working...
                            X