Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KPH
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not dependent on either of my boys fiscally. They both have decided that they are going to 'look after me'. Neither want me in a different town or a long distance away since I already have a disability. Jim and Morgan have 'decided' that (just like I moved in with my mom when she needed help) they want to look out for me and they want Mike to be able to follow his dreams and not be stuck here with me forever. They're all over protective, but are learning that I'm going to do what I want to do.

Chances are, this is just another I'll apply but I don't think anything will come of it, like Morgan moving to Alaska for a nursing job.

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    commented on 's reply
    I know it's heartbreaking. Just know that you are not alone. We are all going to miss our trips to our recharging stations.

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    commented on 's reply
    Monique - I pray they don't go back too soon.

• Monique
    commented on 's reply
    Oh I hope it doesn't last too long for you. Speedy recovery.

• Monique
    commented on 's reply
    There won't be too many kids going back to school. I think the school boards are looking at just staying closed until the fall. I think that is a good thing.

• 201 Treadler
    commented on 's reply
    Sending hugs
    perhaps can visit via web cam or https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...national+park+ while not the same as being in person. you may find hidden treasures to visit when can go.

• 201 Treadler
    commented on 's reply
    that is a lot to deal with, can understand the delayed sleep, the little rascals waking you up, sending you both hugs.

• farmgirlretired
    commented on 's reply
    If you don't count on your son for monetary support why in the devil would you let him dictate where you do or don't live. Sounds like he has control issues.

• 201 Treadler
    commented on 's reply
    does sound like your computer may be full,
    perhaps should copy personal data sooner than later,
    if a windows 10 user look in settings>system> storage> configure storage sense, > check settings > clean now
    have you deleted cookies on your browser?
    perhaps need to defragment and optimise too
    good luck

• 201 Treadler
    commented on 's reply
    beautiful work, cant wait till your finished so can see moreπŸ‘πŸ˜

• 201 Treadler
    commented on 's reply
    gentle hugs, prayers for a speedy recovery.
    T

• 201 Treadler
    commented on 's reply
    been there and done that, it is so frustrating, now I
    cut 3 rectangles of fabric the same size, sew 2 together sideways long side,
    press iron directly down on seams,
    sew 3rd rectangle on top of the two sewn together , if top rectangle too short adjust seam to be a scant 1/4",
    if too long adjust seams to 1/4"
    amazing how fabric folding over and thread thickness can alter the seam
    good luck with your project.🀞☘
    T

• MSN
    commented on 's reply
    Gina, sometimes you just need to have a good cry to get all that frustration out.

• CraftyJnet
    commented on 's reply
    Take care of yourself and feel better soon!

• NoOn49
    replied
    my day was so disappointing. It started off with bright promise, I laid out my 9patch on point with filler squares, ready to set sew it up and then think about quilting. Well, the quilting gremlins attacked maybe overnight! after sewing the first two together the next and the next all don't fit. This time I measured twice, made even a paper template everything matched. I thought I was going to do a home run. Well, after remeasuring, ripping out, etc..cutting different strips, getting low on the fabric which I wanted to use, I figured take a tea break and maybe those gremlins will come out to play tonight and tomorrow everything will be matchy-matchy. (I can only hope). Or come up with something different. I had wanted this one Done! for a brighter note-we got our strawberry plants planted and looking for some garden dirt for our new veggie garden! And it was a sunny day 68 degrees sun shine day! Stay safe everyone. thanks for listening and have a good day everyone!
    Last edited by NoOn49; May 1, 2020, 04:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X