Thursday has come!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!
    It's really nice here in Michigan today. I am going to start seeds for my flowers I put along the south side of the garage every year. Each year when I do this I think about the first time I did it when Terry & I purchased our first home. My dad came over to help Terry measure the back of the house because my dad and Terry were going to put a back deck on the house. When dad noticed I had purchased 3-4 packs of flower seeds and had pour them all in a small container and poured water on them to germinate them, he smiled and said "You do know that what you're doing isn't going to work right?"
    Of course being the 28 yr old I was back then that had never planted any types of flower seeds, I smiled and said "What makes you say that?" Daddy let me know that he really didn't think putting marigolds, pansies, zinnias, daisies, etc(and other flowers I don't remember) all together and planting them was a wise thing to do. Of course, now that he told me this, I had to let him know he was "wrong" of course....and what do you know??? ALL those flowers came up, and I've done this for years now! (even though I know you can purchase those "blankets" of flowers, I like doing it this way!!
    So that's what I'm doing today, for one thing. I'm going to start cleaning my closets too.

Hope you feel better soon Monique!

HAVE A GREAT DAY Everyone!

Garfield US Flag.jpg
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Working...
    X