It's gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's gone

I got my Little Black Dress quilt off in the mail today to it's new forever home in Ontario. I actually felt a little sad...I got attached to that quilt but I know my friend will love it.

I sent her an email letting her know there was a "little something something" on it's way to her. I asked her to please not cut the box open with a knife. Wouldn't that be horrible???

She should receive it in 4-6 business days. I'm so excited to hear what she thinks of it!
    Tanya

Methinks it is a token of healthy and gentle characteristics, when women of high thoughts and accomplishments love to sew; especially as they are never more at home with their own hearts than while so occupied. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Marble Faun, 1859

Re: It's gone

Sounds great. Do you have a picture of the quilt?
    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Re: It's gone

Yes Nancy...here's the link.

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/sho...ice-layer-cake

I didn't do the quilting...I sent it to a LAQ who is very talented and very well priced.
      Tanya

Methinks it is a token of healthy and gentle characteristics, when women of high thoughts and accomplishments love to sew; especially as they are never more at home with their own hearts than while so occupied. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Marble Faun, 1859

Comment

Working...
      X