Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone

Oh wow has it been ages since I have logged on. Thought I was signing in the wrong place. LOL Looks like it has changed up quite a bit.
    I hope everyone is ok during this crazy pandemic we are going through. I haven't been out of the house in about 2 weeks. Good thing I like to stay home but really I would rather be at school. I hate this.
    I am still kicking but not real high. I am still having the spells about every month or month and a half. Dr.s still can't figure it out. I have had CT of my brain during a spell and an MRI a couple days later and all is normal, all my blood work comes back good during and not during a spell so we are at a loss as to what it is still.
    After I got some of my strength back I started sewing again. I have managed to make patches for my SIL bowling team, t-shirts,wallets,totes,masks to donate as of late and check book wallets. Just this weekend My brother ;who owns an upholstery shop; asked me to make a customer a wallet and checkbook wallet out of vinyl he redone her car in as a surprise for her. It turned out pretty nice. Her husband happened to be at the shop when I text my brother a picture and he was very happy with it.
    Anyway just stopped in to say HI and hope everyone is doing well.
    Love you all
    Rhonda

Hi and welcome back! Gee aren't you just the medical mystery?! It is probably bugging your doctors more than you. Thankfully you can still sew and that is good. Yes the Forum upgraded a few months ago. We are all still getting used to the changes. The upgrade was kind of like the Windows XP thing, where the previous forum format was expiring and no longer would be supported by the ? Whoever it was?? I forget the Who part, but that's kind of a summary of how we got to this new look. Don't be a stranger now. We are all going a little crazy staying at home too, and everybody is making masks.

Comment

Welcome back! You sound like one of those cases you see on TV where it's going to be a slap your forehead and say it was there this whole time. You sound good, stay safe and healthy!
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

Welcome back! Hopefully they'll find out what the problem is soon and get you fixed up soon!
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Welcome back! Hope we'll be "seeing" more of you ...

I'm a new member, so I never saw the previous format. However, I'm also a member of Quilting Board, and there were major changes there in January. There was quite a transition period, frustrating for members. In the course of these changes, we lost our live chat. That was quite a loss for some of us.

Comment

• 201 Treadler
            201 Treadler commented
            Editing a comment
            welcome to the forum sorry did not see your greeting earlier.

Good to see you on the forum. I hope they can get your “spells” figured out soon. It’s a good thing that you are sewing again. You are highly creative and have so many new projects to create. My love and prayers are with you.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome back. I had this happen for about a year, 15 years ago. They never did figure it out, and it went away. DH said, in retrospect, that it was my body trying to re-boot itself.

I would love to see your picture of the wallet. I had been searching for one before lockdowns, now I think I may make one.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

welcome back,well done for getting strength back and sewing, 👍 😁

Comment

It is good to hear from you and that things are relatively well. Hopefully they will figure out why those spells occur. At least you have kept yourself busy during this time.
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Originally posted by SuzanneOrleansOntario View Post
                  Welcome back. I had this happen for about a year, 15 years ago. They never did figure it out, and it went away. DH said, in retrospect, that it was my body trying to re-boot itself.

I would love to see your picture of the wallet. I had been searching for one before lockdowns, now I think I may make one.
                  My spells have been happening since December of 2018. I wish they would stop and If my body is trying to RE-BOOT itself it better get on with it . HA HA

If I can figure out how to attach my pictures I will post them. Haven't been able to figure it out but I will keep trying.

Comment

I think I figured it out. This is my DD at 4 years old. She will be 22 in August. wallet 3.JPGwallet 2.jpgwallet 4.jpgwallet 1.jpg

Comment

I like your wallet. I may try making one. I have some

image.jpg cork waiting for just a project. I had made passport '& card holder a few years ago.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

That wallet is amazing! Where did you get the pattern?

Comment

Originally posted by SuzanneOrleansOntario View Post
                          I like your wallet. I may try making one. I have some

image.jpg cork waiting for just a project. I had made passport '& card holder a few years ago.
                          Love them! Anyone who hasn't sewn with cork I highly recommend trying it. It is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Nwmnteacher View Post
                            That wallet is amazing! Where did you get the pattern?
                            Emmaline bags ? I am sure I spelled it wrong. It's the NCW wallet pattern.

Comment

Working...
                            X