Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update nr 2 on my brother

Hi

I am so happy and relived to let you know that they have woken Daniel up to day. He is still connected to some kind of breathing thingy so he can not talk yet.
    His kidneys have taken some damage and he might need temporary dialysis . The heart problem seams to have disappeared on it s own. So everything looks much brighter. But we have to keep our fingers crossed because he could have setbacks yet.. He is not totally out of the woods yet but things looks so much better.

Thank you all so much for all your words, thoughts and prayers !

Stay safe and healty
    love Annika
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Annika, glad to hear your brother has some improvement. Will continue praying for him & your family. Take care of yourself as well. Gina

Comment

Thank you for the update, so glad to hear the good news, continued prayers for a complete recovery!!!

Comment

What good news! Continued prayers for good recovery
        Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Wonderful news, hope he continues on to a full recovery!
          If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Such wonderful news! Continued prayers for a speedy and complete recovery!
            Katrina
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

You must feel so relieved! Thanks for updating us. Prayers continue for a full recovery.

Comment

thank you for the update,
                thank goodness progressing positively, continuing prayers.

Comment

This is wondeful news. We will continue to pray for a full recovery. Thanks for the update. I have been wondering how he is doing. Hugs...
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Yes that is wonderful. our thoughts and prayers are always with you. ((()))

Comment

Annika, what wonderful news. Continued prayers for you all.
                      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Ditto! I think the recovery will take time. Continued thoughts & prayers.

Comment

Annika, that is wonderful to hear about your brother! Continued prayers for healing! Please take care of yourself too!
                          Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Wonderful news, indeed! Fingers crossed that his lungs and kidneys continue to recover.

Comment

Oh Annika, this is indeed good news! Thank you for letting us know!
                              Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Working...
                              X