No announcement yet.

Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am praying for you, your brother, and the rest of your family. Please stay safe and healthy yourself, and keep us posted.

Comment

Oh Annika, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during these difficult days. Keep us posted when you can.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Praying for a total recovery for him and strength for his family and you.

Comment

He is ok. He managed to walk with a walker for about 80 Meters. so the paralysis has released. He still have a lot of problems with the speech. He is all in there in his head but the pathway from thought to word is not there. He has to rebuild that pathway again. He can at the earliest be released from the hospital in late august if he keep improving like he does right now. He has diabetes and high blood pressure.

Thank you so much for asking , praying and thinking good thoughts ! I am doing the same for whole of USA .
          sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
          The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
          A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
          And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

Oh Annika your family didn't need this. I too pray that he will recover in time. Hugs to you, my friend.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Annika, still praying for continued improvement. Keep us posted. take care of yourself as well. Gina

Comment

Thanks for the update, dear quilty friend Annika! Continuing to pray for you and yours.
                Love, hugs, and blessings,
                ~ Sally \0/

Comment

Glad he is doing better. Don't be too disappointed that it is taking so long. I know it is hard to be patient, esp for him, but it is a recovery and the important thing is that he is moving in the right direction. Please take time for yourself as you have been under alot of stress.

Comment

I am very happy that your brother is improving. It will take the time it needs to improve, slowly but surely, and he is still with all of you. That is what's important.
                    I will continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Annika.....I will pray for your brother. I don't know anyone that has had the COVID-19 virus. I'm really sorry. Let's hope that he gets better!
                      Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                      http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Working...
                      X