X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After hours of making face masks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4c5...3rfusT2gqOI1nk
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

did anyone else cringe when saw the rotarty cutter, after the measuring.
    oh bless her.😉

Comment

I love it! Thanks for posting it.

Jeannette

Comment

Too funny! Some days I feel that is how I sew also!

Comment

I kept wondering if it was for real. I felt really sorry for her...then I scrolled down a bit... Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Loved this - Thanks Carlie

Comment

Thanks for sharing this! So funny and frightening at the same time. I remember her as a regular cast member on Mad TV years ago. She did a lot of funny characters. Thanks for the laugh. My DH and I both loved it.
              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Thanks so much for the giggles.
                Katrina
                “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I thought she was serious when I selected it to watch before. Didn't continue, but glad you posted it. Comic relief, to be sure!
                  “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
                  “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Fun, fun, fun! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

This is how my days go sometimes. I laughed from the start and when she switched to the rotary cutter and had all the bandages on her hand I laughed even more. I loved when she held the two 7” strips of elastic up for us to see. She’s always been so funny; I remember watching her a number of years ago. This was a fun video to see in these stressful days.

Comment

Working...
                      X