Happy Birthay Monique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthay Monique

En estos extraños días que estamos viviendo, espero que su cumpleaños no se nuble porque no comparte con tantas familias y amigos como quisiera, pero vendrán otros días más tranquilos para celebrarlo, mientras tanto comparta su alegría en el red y recibir mis felicitaciones desde la distancia y en cuarentena. Zorionak, Feliz cumpleaños, Joyeux Anniversaire

Muchas gracias mi querido amigo. Mi hermano me visitará esta mañana y ayer mi querido esposo me compró una bonita taza y camisón. Tendré un gran día.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Monique seems that my quarantine is affecting me a little and I have written my birthday message in Spanish but in whatever language is written my wishes are the same that your day is as happy as possible even if it is in the distance and that you share it in the network with all the friends of the forum, Happy Birthday

Comment

• geegeequilts
        geegeequilts commented
        Editing a comment
        Monique, my friend, I wished you a happy birthday yesterday but still wanted to say it again. I hope all that you wish for comes true. You deserve the best! Love ya, Gina

Originally posted by URIBARRI-MAYOR View Post
      Monique seems that my quarantine is affecting me a little and I have written my birthday message in Spanish but in whatever language is written my wishes are the same that your day is as happy as possible even if it is in the distance and that you share it in the network with all the friends of the forum, Happy Birthday
      You made it extra special and that is why I answered you in Spanish (I cheated and used a translate program, haha)
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Monique, I wish you the best of days and that today will bring you joy. Lots of love and hugs!
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        💫 Star lover

Comment

Monique, wishing you all the best that life has to offer. Enjoy your day with your brother, and have lots of cake. Bonne fête, mon amie.

Attached Files

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Happy Birthday 🎁. Have a great day!

Comment

Happy Birthday Monique!

Sending you best wishes for a special birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday Monique! Have a wonderful day
                Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!
                  Birthday 6.png

Comment

Happy birthday, sweetie....please have a grand one!
                    Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Sending birthday greetings, hope your day is filled with joy.
                      One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

Happy Birthday Quilt.jpg
                        Happy Birthday Monique!
                        *~* Myrna *~*
                        *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Happy Birthday, Dear Friend! I hope it's a great one!
                          Katrina
                          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Happy birthday, Monique! Wishing you many blessings in the coming year.

Comment

Working...
                            X