Neighborhoods during the Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighborhoods during the Coronavirus

Our neighborhood is making and putting up crosses during the virus. Someone also made red, white and blue bows and attached to our mail boxes. My next door neighbor made my cross. I was wondering if any others were doing something similar.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

I have seen rainbows and also house with red hearts

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Thats nice. This new neighborhood has all made an effort to stop and talk to me while I've been working in the yard. One neighbor brought me apple tarts for dessert today.
      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
      Terry

Comment

Nothing going on in my neighborhood. One house across the creek still is lighting their Christmas lights every night. They are strung along a fence. But they were doing that prior to all this C-19 stuff. There hasn't been any howling at 8 p.m. like in some of the cities.

Comment

I live across the street from a cow pasture. I think they would like some Christmas lightsπŸ’‘πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ’‘
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

The governor wanted all of us to fly our American flags, but I haven't seen very much of that. I am guilty of not flying mine, as it is difficult to put up and take down.

Some of the houses in my neighborhood have rainbows in the windows, or hearts. One house has a rainbow made of hearts.

Comment

Nothing here, we live in a rural area. It's quiet, we like it!

Comment

Working...
              X