Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Amazing When We Are Facing A Crisis like COVID-19....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Amazing When We Are Facing A Crisis like COVID-19....

It's amazing that even though a lot of people are very ill there's still people that will do for others in times like this. I just wanted to take the time to let you all know how amazing I think those of you who come to this forum not only for information about quilting, but sometimes come here to post about happenings within their family and circle of friends!!
    We are all going through something we've never did before and it's great to see everyone pull together!! I've had two teenagers call my home that live in the neighborhood to ask if I needed something from the grocery store or the local Dollar General. It's times like this that make you realize the good in people, and to have two different young people call here, to make sure we're okay was so heartwarming.

Take care everyone...and stay safe. BIG (((HUGS))))

thK9B8Z0QG car antimated.jpg
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

It is wonderful. I think this virus has changed many people's habit in a good way. Even though there may be more stressors, everyone seems to be less rushed - no where to go, so you catch up with friends in a different way. You really look at whether you need to go out today, or could wait a few days/week. Priorities change. Parents are spending quality times with their kids, being not only caregiver, but educator, nurse and activity director.
    I know it's not easy for family families, but there is good in everyone. Nice gesture.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

I think the good are outweighing the bad. Difficult time likes these make you think of what your priorities are. Nice to know that people are thinking of you.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Being isolated with only the people you live with makes you really appreciate that you really are not alone.
        Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
        Terry

Comment

Working...
        X