Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tneukam
    replied
    I’m so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how much more difficult this time is when you can’t wrap your arms around your family. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Leave a comment:

• Simply Quilting
    replied
    So sorry for the loss of your father-in-law.

Leave a comment:

• ktdid
    replied
    Suzanne, I'm sorry for being late, I feel for you and your husband a great deal. I feel your pain and sorrow. God be with you.

Leave a comment:

• jjkaiser
    replied
    Oh Suzanne I am so sorry. I cannot imagine losing a parent and being unable to be with them at the end. This virus is really challenging us in unforeseen ways. Hopefully at some point a family memorial or get together will be possible. He lived to quite an old age though and your DH was lucky to have him around for so many years, although it does not make the loss any easier to accept. My sympathy to both of you.

Leave a comment:

• geegeequilts
    replied
    Suzanne, I just saw your post about your FIL,s passing. I am so sorry but I know he is at peace. Condolences to your DH & family as he goes thru this sad time. Take care. Gina

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    replied
    A huge thank you everyone for your prayers and condolences. We have been talking with relatives and sharing good memories. Although the family is spread around the world, we are all united. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• MHG Winnower
    replied
    My sincere sympathies to you and yours. May he rest in peace.

Leave a comment:

• Maria Sews
    replied
    So sorry about your FIL. Condolences to you all.

Leave a comment:

• URIBARRI-MAYOR
    replied
    Suzanne I am sorry to heart about your FIL, my prayers are with you and your DH in these difficult times

Leave a comment:

• cjsews
    replied
    Condolences. At least he does not have to contend with all the turmoil going on now. The hard part is that you cannot partake any family gathering at this difficult time.

Leave a comment:

• MSN
    replied
    My deepest sympathy to you and your DH. Even when you can see it coming, it's still difficult to lose a parent. I'm sure all the upheaval surrounding COVID-19 complicates things even more. I'm glad his niece could be there. Even if your FIL wasn't able to recognize her, I am certain he felt her calming presence as he transitioned to the next world.

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied
    Condolences to you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• Cokie
    replied
    I'm so sorry to hear of your FIL's passing. I'm sure it's extra-hard because you can't travel to be there. Thinking of you and your DH and praying for peace.

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn J
    replied
    My condolences Suzanne on his passing. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• GuitarGramma
    replied
    Dear Suzanne, I'm so sorry to hear of your FIL's passing. With all that is going on in the world, this has to be even harder than it would have been during normal times. My heart goes out to you.

Toni

Leave a comment:

Working...
X