No announcement yet.

Father-in-law is at peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry for your loss, Suzanne. Sending prayers for you, DH and family.
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Suzanne
      Am so very sorry to hear of your father in laws passing, sending condolences to both of you and your family, with prayers for comfort at this difficult time.

Comment

Suzanne, I am so sorry for yours and DH's loss. Take comfort in knowing that your dear FIL's suffering has ended. My prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

Dear Suzanne, I'm so sorry to hear of your FIL's passing. With all that is going on in the world, this has to be even harder than it would have been during normal times. My heart goes out to you.

Toni
          Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

My condolences Suzanne on his passing. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear of your FIL's passing. I'm sure it's extra-hard because you can't travel to be there. Thinking of you and your DH and praying for peace.

Comment

Condolences to you and your family.
                "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

My deepest sympathy to you and your DH. Even when you can see it coming, it's still difficult to lose a parent. I'm sure all the upheaval surrounding COVID-19 complicates things even more. I'm glad his niece could be there. Even if your FIL wasn't able to recognize her, I am certain he felt her calming presence as he transitioned to the next world.

Comment

Condolences. At least he does not have to contend with all the turmoil going on now. The hard part is that you cannot partake any family gathering at this difficult time.

Comment

Suzanne I am sorry to heart about your FIL, my prayers are with you and your DH in these difficult times

Comment

So sorry about your FIL. Condolences to you all.
                        Maria

Comment

My sincere sympathies to you and yours. May he rest in peace.
                          “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
                          “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

A huge thank you everyone for your prayers and condolences. We have been talking with relatives and sharing good memories. Although the family is spread around the world, we are all united. Thank you.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Suzanne, I just saw your post about your FIL,s passing. I am so sorry but I know he is at peace. Condolences to your DH & family as he goes thru this sad time. Take care. Gina

Comment

Oh Suzanne I am so sorry. I cannot imagine losing a parent and being unable to be with them at the end. This virus is really challenging us in unforeseen ways. Hopefully at some point a family memorial or get together will be possible. He lived to quite an old age though and your DH was lucky to have him around for so many years, although it does not make the loss any easier to accept. My sympathy to both of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X