Want to see the top of your house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to see the top of your house?

I needed to find the property line for a tree service company. I found this site
    https://zoom.earth/

the picture on the right is from the Zoom site where I could do an outline. Then I cropped it. The pic on the left is about the same but from a realtor, cropped. Okay it's been pouring and I got bored. lol

I removed the picture. I realized one of them had my street name. Anyway it's fun to use.
    Last edited by Hulamoon; March 27th, 2020, 08:41 PM.
    "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

You can also do that with Zillow.
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

I have done this when I wanted to see the High Rise Apartment building my DH and I live in when he was in the US Army and we lived in Germany in a small town called Munster b Dieburg.
      I found it the same way, through Google Earth.
      Thanks Lorie!
      Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
      http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

That cool bu it's blurry on my old iPad.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Red Caboose --- My husband and I did the same thing. We lived on the 3rd floor of a German family's home when he was stationed in Germany while in the Army. The town was Niederndorf. Sadly, there have been a lot of changes in that area and we were no longer able to find the house or even the street we lived on. : (

Nancy

Comment

that is so cool, our yard looks so tidy but may have to re-think sewing outside if your all going to look from above at me seams lol kidding.

Comment

Working...
            X