Want to see the top of your house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to see the top of your house?

I needed to find the property line for a tree service company. I found this site
    https://zoom.earth/

the picture on the right is from the Zoom site where I could do an outline. Then I cropped it. The pic on the left is about the same but from a realtor, cropped. Okay it's been pouring and I got bored. lol

I removed the picture. I realized one of them had my street name. Anyway it's fun to use.
    Last edited by Hulamoon; March 27th, 2020, 08:41 PM.
    Lorie

You can also do that with Zillow.
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

I have done this when I wanted to see the High Rise Apartment building my DH and I live in when he was in the US Army and we lived in Germany in a small town called Munster b Dieburg.
      I found it the same way, through Google Earth.
      Thanks Lorie!
      Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
      http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

That cool bu it's blurry on my old iPad.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Red Caboose --- My husband and I did the same thing. We lived on the 3rd floor of a German family's home when he was stationed in Germany while in the Army. The town was Niederndorf. Sadly, there have been a lot of changes in that area and we were no longer able to find the house or even the street we lived on. : (

Nancy

Comment

that is so cool, our yard looks so tidy but may have to re-think sewing outside if your all going to look from above at me seams lol kidding.

Comment

Working...
            X