This made me cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This made me cry

I work at a VA hospital. As I was pulling into the parking lot this morning, I noticed a bunch of signs on the fence surrounding the property. I have no idea who did this, but bless them. These are crazy times for health care workers and those who serve the public. And crazy times for everyone else, too. How kind of this person to spread a little positivity today.

I would of cried too. Very nice thing to do. I noticed the USPS was up there. As much as we like to complain about them, what would we do if we couldn't get mail. Passenger plane service was cut to Hawaii today. We are out in the middle of nowhere and I still got something I ordered today.

It makes me wonder what in hell would happen if there was a natural disaster in the middle of all this.
    "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

• MSN
      MSN commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's hope we don't have to find that out!

Heartwarming.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

That is so nice. Sometimes its the little things that mean so much.

Comment

Made me cry just to read it😪

Comment

Working...
        X