Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of coming to Hawaii to ride this out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of coming to Hawaii to ride this out?

You will be stuck in your hotel room for the first two weeks. Oh and you can't use the pool either.πŸš«πŸŠβ€β™€οΈ
    Lorie
    🌺Kauai🌺

Haha. Stay home and stop spreading germs people.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Whelp, might as well stay home then, huh.
      Katrina

β€œNothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
      ― Maya Angelou

Comment

I don't think I would want to be stuck on a plane right now with anyone else and I can't afford to fly over alone ...
        K is for Karen πŸ˜Šβ€‹..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

In all the trips I have made to Hawaii, I've only used the pool on one trip, and that was when our grandson was with us. Most people don't know those pools are not heated, and even tho it may be warm and sunny out, the ocean water is much warmer than the pools are!!
          pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I was just trying to lighten the mood🧘 Since there is no halt on domestic flights our governor was sly and said you can come, but you have to wait like the little puppies people bring over for rabies quarantine. He didn't really say that, same thing though. lol
            Lorie
            🌺Kauai🌺

Comment

• K. McEuen
              K. McEuen commented
              Editing a comment
              Do they still make people quarantine dogs for 6 months when they bring them to Hawaii? I had a friend 20+ years ago who got stationed there and their dog had to stay in quarantine for 6 months!

Home sweet home. Maybe one day, I would love to go the islands.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

If only I could get there without boarding a plane! Well I will just have to be content with going there in my dreams. Still winter here in the midwest and still cranking up the fireplace daily. But keeps dh busy chopping firewood.

Comment

Karen things changed a long time ago. I think the most is 120 days to 5 days. I'm not up on the rules of it though. Before, you had to go to Ohau to visit, but I'm pretty sure the pet can be housed on the outer islands.

We have a couple of Llamas near me. I'm curious where they had to wait. lol
                Lorie
                🌺Kauai🌺

Comment

• bubba
                  bubba commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The last I heard, it was down to three days. Did you also hear that they have shut down Australia? You can only get in if you are a legal resident, might last up to six months.

I don't know... If I didn't have to charter a plane to get there, and if the hotel room had a balcony, and if they had room service, two weeks doesn't sound so bad!

Comment

My step dd posted this on Instagram 3 days ago. It's one of the most popular beaches here. I used to work at a hotel in back of these people before they rebuilt after a hurricane. I won't repeat what she said in her post.

beachvirus.jpg
                  Lorie
                  🌺Kauai🌺

Comment

Let's all head to Hawaii and stay with Lorie, lol!!
                    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I guess its good that people can still get there. My brother in law lives at Nagshead NC and he said they closed the bridge this week and if you don't have a full time (not second home) they won't let you cross. Ocracoke has closed the ferry to all except permanent residents. I don't know if they are going to let us move to the rental house or not.
                      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                      Terry

Comment

Working...
                      X