Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doing anything unusual during the lock down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought myself a new serger just before this all started, so I will be learning that and hopefully, finally, my embroidery machine! I ever went so far as to clean up part of my sewing room!

I am still plodding along on Days for Girls. Have 14 shields and about 20 pads to finish.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I had my granddaughter all last week so we spent quality time together. She has no interest in sewing Maybe when she gets older. I haven't been in my sewing room all week. I work all week coming, my shift has changed to 9-6 so I don't expect I will get much done. Hopefully it is quiet at the post office. Absolutely NO quilting at this post office.

My friend is supposed to come over today and we will do taxes. Oh yah!!
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I'm actually staying more active than normal in an attempt to stay off the internet/social media as much as I can. I just don't need all the negative input from the media. So, I get started on my daily routine sooner, I'm back in my sewing room, and that's where the most calm in all this is,(aside from PRAYER), and we get out every afternoon and walk Mollie. She's loving it!
        sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

• MAMSAN
          MAMSAN commented
          Editing a comment
          Ditto here too

Helped DH plane 4x4's for dd screened in porch he is going to build her over Easter. Pretty boring. Been cutting pieces ffor a double wedding ring quilt to make at the coast. Stressing out over the move and how we will manage to pull the boat and the trailer thru traffic ( maybe there isn't any traffic, how would we know since we haven't been anywhere) Working on the flower gardens but it seems sort of futile.
        Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
        Terry

Comment

Most of the unusual for me right now is work related. My office isn't officially closed...yet, and since it's just the boss and I, ''if" they do a full isolation in our area, we should be ok as long as only one of us is there and no clients are allowed in. But to be prepared, I'm setting up my in home office, which is taking up space in my sewing studio , tomorrow I'll be bringing home a computer (just for work stuff) and a printer, and postponing any appointments on the calendar.

Comment

• bubba
            bubba commented
            Editing a comment
            At least you get three extra months to get your work done now!!
        Working...
        X