No announcement yet.

A Woman in pain & Anguish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kathryn, I can only add I cannot fathom your pain but you have my most deepest sympathy. Everyone is right. Take a minute to take a deep breath & make a list of things you have thought of that our friends here can help you with. I know several who know first hand. Try not to panic. We are here for you. Prayers being sent to you for comfort in the coming days. Gina

Comment

So sorry for your loss and lack of support. Sending thoughts of strength and comfort you way.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. We are here for you.

Jeannette

Comment

Kathryn, I cannot imagine a darker day than what you have been through with your husband. What a complete nightmare. I have never been in your shoes, but the only advice I can think of is please do not go down the What If Road and second guess yourself, things you did or said, actions taken, decisions made. You are hurting enough and that will only make you feel worse. Take one minute, one hour, one day at a time. The money thing will resolve itself eventually so do not agonize over that right now. We all cope differently and there is no right way or wrong way. We are all thinking of you.

Comment

Adding my sincere condolences for your great and traumatic loss. I believe that you are strong enough to get through this with the support of your quilty friends. Others who have traveled this path before you have offered very good advice. Try to take things one day at a time, or one hour at a time. And always feel free to reach out here for the support you need.

Comment

Kathryn, I am so very sorry for the loss of your husband and for the terrible situation you endured. I will keep you in prayer. Take one day at a time, one step at a time, baby steps if you have to. And please take care of yourself. You have my deepest sympathy.

Comment

First I'm so sorry for your loss, but mostly for they way these people handled it. How shameful. I will second on taking care of yourself, that can get away from you really fast. I took care of someone and I felt better getting out of the room and just sitting outside, even just to drink a cup of tea.

Time is an enemy and a friend right now. Just know that we are here to make it a friend.
                "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

My heart is breaking for you...I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...please keep us informed of your situation...you are in God's hands...
                  Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Kathryn, I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. May God wrap His arms of comfort around you and give you a peace that passes all understanding. Hugs and prayers.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. Just take one day at a time. You’ve got this. It is my prayer that you have family and friends around you. Virtual hugs.
                      Karen
                      Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

So sorry you had to go through that. It's amazing to me that you were able to type the event as well as you did. I've been through a lot, and I can tell you that as horriffic as all that was, you do have what it takes to get through this. I know it feels like you're alone, but you are not. We're all here and we will listen to every word, while God holds you dear. Praying for you.
                        Pieced By Me! :icon_wave:

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss and the pain you are going through. I pray that you will be given the strength you need to get through each day and that with time it will get easier for you.

Sending hugs
                          If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

I'm sorry I missed this post until I saw your latest one. I don't know why it seems that when it appears we are most in need anything that could go wrong, will. I know it doesn't seem fair and we can pound our fists against a wall asking WHY with no answer that can comfort us. I don't know how many times in my life it seems that all forces around me seemed to be screaming DON'T GET UP AGAIN, NO NOT AGAIN. But I always do. For years and years I just couldn't make out the why of it. I still don't know for sure but what I do know is that each time my faith and assurance in God gets deeper. It seems that when all else fails he doesn't and I know I'm loved and looked after. I'm sorry you are going through all this pain.
                            https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                            Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Dear Kathryn,
                              your post about your experience stunned me into silence, am amazed you got through it, the fact you did gives me strength to say you are going to survive this, there was something so wrong about that experience, it should of been a personal time for you both, not that. try to remember the good times, take each day at a time, be kind to yourself.
                              sending you virtual hugs
                              T

Comment

I'm an impatient person in an imperfect world....it's been 7 days - 2 hrs. & 13 minutes since Bob left me.
                                Been on the phone all last week, still trying to find where our wills are at, the lawyer that had it closed, & didn't tell me, the bank where he was said they didn't know for sure, but try such & such 30 miles away....called said he'd get back to me....,that was last Thursday
                                I heard of a group called Patriot Angels, they try to help vetrans & spouses, to see if they can get more income for me, will call today & see, as Bob was in the marines during Vietnam doing reconnaissance. May change cell companies to something lower, local cable has a offer for $30.00 month for life. Just wondering about any hidden extra's...
                                Someone asked how could I descbribe in such vivid detail in Bob's passing, how could I ever forget watching this man leave me.....I see it every time I go in the living room, and I see him when going to bed on the couch. My memory is and always been perfect....my hearing is exceptional, more like 30 yr. old I've been told. My house is stilllllll torn up, can't stand it! Haven't received death certificate, so will wait to change name on everything. Every call I make, I start crying.....all I can say to them, is to please bear with me.

To each and every one of you, God Bless you! your comforting comments have given me an over abundance of love & caring, I feel blessed that I found this forum, it's indescribable the comfort I feel from you! with loving thanks Kathryn
                                When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
                                Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X