Amazon sent my new keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon sent my new keyboard

I got my new Logitech keyboard today. Illuminated one with soft touch keys so my son can't hear me. The box looked like an elephant sat on it!! crushed. the keyboard was in it's own box, no bubble wrap , just one flat piece of brown paper. someone didn't like their job. you'd think they would be happy to be getting a pay check right now. sigh. I'm sure everyone is over loaded with work, but this thing works so I'm over most of it now. People used to have pride in doing a good job. My son should love this keyboard, i do! he had to lay on the floor to connect it into the tower which was in my desk. but he got it done and was proud of doing it!! 😂

still working. i am going to put another updated comment in sellers box. amazon too. whew!

Comment

Mike was telling about a customer yesterday, called in. She'd ordered a video cam for her computer, she had a video conference in less than an hour. She ordered one from the Zon and she got the box, it was empty. She was in a world of hurt, thankfully, they had two in stock and he held it for her. In less than 5 minutes her husband showed up to get it. Catastrophe avoided.
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

seems lots of empty boxes are being delivered these days. not quite sure why.

Comment

Working...
        X