Calm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calm

This came to my email yesterday. Calm is a subscription service in normal times. Now you can listen for free. https://www.calm.com/blog/take-a-dee...nonsubs_031720
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Thanks for posting this. If anyone is interested, this is kind of like New Age music I think it's called, like music from sounds of nature, waves on the beach, etc. When I am stressed out I just listen to classical, Mozart or Haydn.

Comment

I have a load of such music, listen to it while I quilt.
      TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

I'll listen to Matthew McConaughey anytime.😊

Thanks!
        "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

• pcbatiks
          pcbatiks commented
          Editing a comment
          Alright.....alright....alright...

Alright.....alright....alright...

Couldn't help yourself could you. lol
        "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

I was going to ask, does Michael sing? I know, it's his speaking voice.

Comment

Working...
          X