No announcement yet.

A woman in shock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am sorry to hear this shocking news too, sending prayers and virtual hugs.

Comment

So sorry to hear what you are going thru. Your faith will get you thru this difficult time. Praying for you and your husband.

Comment

May God be with you now and always. Take heart in the comfort of your forum friends . Reach out to us if you need more. So many here have gone thru whats happening to you. Rest, take care of yourself. God will put you on the right path. Stop worrying about what is going to happen and just get yourself in the here and now.

Comment

I agree with Terry. Take a deep breath & try to deal with one thing at a time. Agree also with talking to someone at the hospital regarding any additional help needed immediately. Prayers for you & your husband. Gina

Comment

Three years ago, I felt I was in the same boat with MM, and somehow we made it thru that storm. I do know what you are going thru. If I were near you, I'd drive you any place you needed. You will both be in my thoughts.
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

If your husband is in OKC hospital they have Ronald McDonald houses available for you to use. Your husband should have been assigned a case worker by now, that's the person who can get you all the help you need. You can also contact your local senior center. They may have a system in place to help with transportation, etc.
              sigpic

Comment

Sending you caring thoughts as you navigate through this difficult situation. Prayers for you and your DH. May you both be comforted at this time.

Comment

So sorry. Lifting you and your husband up in prayer. As other have said, there is help available - a hospital social work/patient advocate can help with resources for both you and him. Some of the larger hospitals have rooms or a facility nearby for family to be able to stay at as well as people who bring in free meals for family of patients.

Comment

I'm so sorry for all you and your DH are going through. Sending prayers and a hug.

Comment

I’m so terribly sorry you and your husband are going through this. Know that we are here to support you any time you need to talk. When my husband was in his final days Hospice workers were such a blessing to me. Don’t be afraid to ask them for support. My prayers will be with you. Hugs...
                      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

So sorry this is happening to you. Thoughts and prayers are all I can offer you.
                        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

So sorry. I can't imagine going through this.
                          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry, Katie. I'm praying for you and your DH. May our Heavenly Father hold you very close. If you have a Bible, I recommend reading Psalm 61 aloud. I always find comfort in knowing that God is okay with us crying out in our pain. Hugs to you.

Comment

You have every right to feel angry, afraid and confused. This is so scary and what you want and need are answers. Everyone here wishes in our deepest of hearts to be able to answer you, but we can't. We can listen, we can pray, we can send good thoughts and we can even cry with you. As much as we want doctors and hospitals to fix everything, sometimes there are complications they cannot foresee. I went through this with my mom, my dad and my youngest sister. And no one can ever be prepared.

What you need, is to know what is going on and why. The hospital is the only place to get those answers and to help you figure out what to do next. There are people there that will assist you. They can also help organize resources for you. Just take that first step and reach out. My thoughts and prayers are with you sweetie. {{{{hugs}}}} Sandy
                              Sandy B.
                              "A heart that gives will never be empty."

Comment

Lifting up prayers for you and yours.
                                Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
                                ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
                                X