Guess what I found yesterday?! ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess what I found yesterday?! ....

.....My binding tool! It has been misplaced for maybe as long as a few yrs. I used it a long time ago to make Jenny's Binding Tool quilt pattern. I was doing some deep cleaning around my cutting table yest. & the area where I store my various templates (in a kettle lid rack). I took each template off to dust, & dusted the surface where they sit near my cutting table. And tucked behind another template, there was my binding tool! I've never used it for binding, only for that quilt pattern. I'm glad to have found it so I don't have to buy another one. Amazing the things one finds when doing some deep cleaning & organizing! LOL!

Treasures found!!
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Isn't that the truth. DH misplaces stuff all the time but doesn't want me to help him find it. Then, when cleaning, I'll find it fell behind a chair cushion or something. Scissors disappear in my sewing room all the time but I am relentless in looking for them. I lost a small flashlight at Christmas and was absolutely sure where I had put it. I was blaming DH in my mind (not outloud) and then, in Feb. he finds it behind the coffee pot. Now that had been cleaned and removed several times in that period of time but did I see it...no...I was just sure that he had taken it. lol
      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
      Terry

Comment

It's a thrill when the lost is found!
        Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
        ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Yippee! Glad you found it.

Comment

I usually find something lost (specially in sewing room) AFTER I replace it, lol. Gina

Comment

Since we're on an unexpected "Stay-cation," I'm planning to give my sewing room some love (aka Deep Cleaning); can't wait to find some treasures! 😁

Comment

Working...
              X