Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRoy
    replied
    Our census form was very short. There are 2 of us and filling in our names, ages, DOB, ethnicity & race didn't take long at all. I sorta forgot to add a phone # too.

Leave a comment:

• SuzyQue
    replied
    We got a super short form and non invasive. It was difficult to limit my country of origin as USA was not a choice. Ethnically, I am a blend of several countries. I chose the best one and I am sure it doesn’t matter to anyone. I was unaware that there were many different forms.

Leave a comment:

• Simply Quilting
    replied
    By law, you don't have to fill out all of those questions. Just how many live in the household is the only required question that you have to fill out.

Also be on the look out for scam ones that look like they came from the government but are not the official 2020 census.

Leave a comment:

• Carlie Wolf
    replied
    The one I received yesterday was very short and non invasive. They did want my phone number but ooops I forgot to put it in

Leave a comment:

• KPH
    replied
    Didn't get a census, but Howard got a letter from a Senator from a state he'd never lived in, with a questionnaire and a priority prepaid envelope. I don't think I have to worry about it getting filled out.

Leave a comment:

• Trudy A
    replied
    Originally posted by grammaterry View Post
    Ours came but also had the form we could fill out by hand. I think its kind of invasive. I'm leaving it to DH to fill out.
    We also received a very invasive questionnaire. Asking for things like what our electric bills are, our mortgage, how much we earn, our student loan debts. I don't think these are census questions-or should not be. I think out package had about 20 pages.

Leave a comment:

• grammaterry
    replied
    Ours came but also had the form we could fill out by hand. I think its kind of invasive. I'm leaving it to DH to fill out.

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    started a topic Did you get your U.S. 2020 Census?

Did you get your U.S. 2020 Census?

Ours came in the mail yest. I was expecting a thick letter with a questionnaire, but no, it's just an announcement with a login for one to do the census on line. There is a short instructional video which I watched first. It didn't take long to do it. So ours is done.
Working...
X