Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of your LQS closed to due COVID-19?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got an email today. There are four stores across the islands. They are staying open but cancelling classes. Encouraging us to go to their website and pick up at store or they will ship free for orders over $50. And shop your stash. I thought that was cute. They also said they were going to continually be wiping everything down.These stores are really big, so it wouldn't be hard to keep a distance.

If my machine gets caught up in a lock down, I have the managers email. Maybe she will open up for me to grab it.I'm just kidding. I will be patient smilie ha.gif

"People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

I got emails from eight in the area I've been to....all closed, with curbside service available. Even Quality Sewing (a large store that sells machines and vacuums, is closed with curbside pickup available. MM is going by another sewing store in the morning to get a part for me that has come in. Other than that, I am staying home!
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

The two shops within an hour of here have closed.

Jeannette

Comment

Of the two shops I frequent, one has reduced hours and the other has closed until this passes.
          Diana Grey

Comment

I got another e-m from my LQS that hours now are limited.

Comment

Yes; our governor (Lamont of Connecticut) has closed all "non-essential" businesses for an undetermined period of time. How they think liquor stores are "essential" but quilt shops are not will ever remain a mystery to me. 🙄

Comment

Received an e-mail from a LQS that it would be appointment only and will still take machines for repair/maintenance.

Comment

Yes many have now closed until further notice.
                  Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
                    SuzanneOrleansOntario commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Fabriclands are closed. Not sure if sister company Fabricville is. I didn't check to see if can still order on-line.
                Working...
                X