Sunday March 15 declared a National Day of Prayer re: COVID-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday March 15 declared a National Day of Prayer re: COVID-19

Our pastor has been e-mailing updates re: our church services. The plan was for both services to be held tomorrow, but no Sunday School. President Trump has announced tomorrow a National Day of Prayer for our country & the world with regards to this coronavirus outbreak. So our church services will be more low key tomorrow with an emphasis on prayer for the current crisis. Please consider adding your prayers to this current situation & for guidance for our President & leaders as they deal with this.

Thank you Joy.....our church is doing the same thing. I hope and pray that those who have contracted COVID-19 get well and let's hope that no more people are afflicted with this......there's no reported cases in the town I live in...for now. I continue to pray this doesn't happen here. All the schools in our county are closed and everyone has been asked to stay home if possible and that's just what I am doing!
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

We've got 14 cases in town so our church has cancelled all public gatherings, but I can pray anywhere

Comment

We will be praying for this today, too. So far there are no cases of CV in our little town that I know of. Yesterday there were five in Missouri.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

This is an excellent idea. I will add my prayers and thoughts for everyone. Special thanks for the front-line workers who are putting themselves at greater risk for the better health and preservation of mankind. The Catholic churches in our area and many large areas have suspended in person gatherings, and I believe this decision is wise as many of the people who attend are the elderly. They're are services available daily on TV.

Joy - I know it's important to you, but is there a way to stay home given your & DH health and age.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Praying for all of the medical, caregivers & our own family forum members to be safe. Use common sense. Gina

Comment

Working...
            X