• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers coming your way....Hugs.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

tons of prayers from here too. my neighborhood looks like an empty town. No one outside but me when i take walks. no kids either. very quiet. it's good we hunker down though. Stay strong.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. You definitely don't want to compromise MM's health Praying that this can end soon.

Comment

Pat, I have been thinking about you and your family all day. I hope your able to get some rest.

Comment

Originally posted by TMP View Post
            Pat, I have been thinking about you and your family all day. I hope your able to get some rest.
            I'm thinking it's about naptime!
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Praying for you Pat,,, I have family, kids & grandkids up your way too. Praying for all those who are sick with anything..
              May the road rise up to meet you...
              May the wind be always at your back...
              May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
              Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

Special thoughts for you and your family.

Comment

MM has made a remarkable recovery with whatever he came home sick with last night. He is feeling a lot better, but not 100%. The grandgirl is still sick and on quarantine. Must suck when you are 18 years old....
                  pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

• MSN
                    MSN commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So glad to hear that MM is feeling better. Something caused that fever and chills, though. I know you will continue to be watchful.

I just talked to the grandgirl a little bit ago. She said she was feeling much better and her fever, while not gone, has lowered. I made sure she is getting plenty of fluids and rest. She said she really has no appetite. Also, she is sleeping more than she awake, so at least her body is letting her rest and heal.
                  pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Please everyone start washing your hands more often and using Disinfectant on counter,door knobs/handles.....and try not to go into places where there's a lot of people shopping etc.
                    We have two reported cases in Michigan so far, which are about 50-60 miles from me.
                    Make sure you wash your hands with soap and water several times per day. (Singing the Birthday song twice quietly to yourself will give you the correct amount of time to wash your hands thoroughly.
                    Treat the symptoms as though you have the flu. Below is some info that might help you.
                    A coronavirus is a common virus that causes an infection in your nose, sinuses, or upper throat. Learn more about the symptoms, outbreaks, and treatment of the coronavirus.
                    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Hi, Pat, So sorry about Ryan, and glad MM seems to be on the mend. Please be good to YOU, and try to get the rest you need. DD Colleen (whom you met) posted on FB that the best way to let the rest of us know how this thing has affected you all in the PNW is that the rush hour traffic reporter on the radio said, "There isn't any," and signed off! Hugs to you & prayers for your family!

Comment

• bubba
                        bubba commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks! We really are not venturing out. I am fine, except for allergies. I did sneak to the fruit stand for some soup ingredients, and it was quite cold out! I did let out a sniffle and a man jumped about three feet in the air and moved about eight feet away from me! I assured him it was from the cold temps and allergies, but I don't think he believed me!

Pat, so glad to hear MM & Ryan are improving.

I had to smile at the image of the guy jumping from your sniffle. I had a similar experience while picking up pizza, cleared my throat and the cashier looked like he was going to faint. When I pulled out my wallet, I also pulled out my cigarettes to assure him it was just a smoker's cough. Not sure he was convinced though.

Comment

• bubba
                        bubba commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's funny!! I'm pretty sure I have whatever it is MM has. Woke up pukey, icy cold, and the whites of both eyes look pinkish to me. I'm on the couch under two fleece blankets in front of the fireplace.....at least I made a big pot of soup yesterday.

oh no, sending get well prayer for you your family Bubba, fingers are crossed for a negative result.

Comment

• bubba
                        bubba commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We still have two more days for Ryan's results. What MM and I have is a stomach virus.....he is nearly over it, but was gracious enough to be a sharer!

Hope you get to feeling better soon. Will be praying for you & your family. Gina

Comment

Thoughts & prayers. I hope everyone feels better soon. Take care.

We now have ~131 cases in Colo. Yest. they said 101 cases; today they announced 30 new cases. The ages range from teens to 70's. Several counties are affected. I saw on the news where bars & restaurants are closing. I feel bad for so many business owners taking such an economic hit.

Comment

• bubba
                          bubba commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Starting in the morning, bars and restaurants are being shut down. We have 769 cases with 42 deaths. I'm hoping it won't be 770 cases. Two ER doctors are in very serious condition with it. So very sad.

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
                          SuzanneOrleansOntario commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This is indeed sad, Bubba as your state is hard hit. Hoping healh care workers stay safe.
                      Working...
                      X