What is that # next to posted pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is that # next to posted pictures?

This isn't squeaky so I'm asking here. I see pictures with numbers next to them and when I post one there isn't. How does that happen?
    🌺 Lorie

Had to go look for an example of what you are seeing. If I understand your question, one example I found was JJKaiser's post about the beautiful quilts she inherited from her Aunt. Next to the three pictures was a box with a #4 in it. I clicked on the #, and all four pictures she posted then showed.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline T. View Post
      Had to go look for an example of what you are seeing. If I understand your question, one example I found was JJKaiser's post about the beautiful quilts she inherited from her Aunt. Next to the three pictures was a box with a #4 in it. I clicked on the #, and all four pictures she posted then showed.
      I see that it does that. I was wondering why mine or even others don't have that number. Why or how is it there?
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

• auntstuff
        auntstuff commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you have to post more than one pic to activate it.

Who knows? One of those frustrating mysteries of this new forum format, I guess.

Comment

Oh, I am challenged when I post pictures. First I select, but when I try to upload, I have to select picture. Then I get full size pics and thumbnail. Oh, I will get it....eventually.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Well it's not posting more than one picture. I posted three in this thread.

https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/fo...-for-a-project
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

Working...
          X