Go for it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go for it!

Okay, I'm searching for some levity. Let's hear your wildest story about this one!

Ready.... I can't find my vacuum cleaner. It's not in the garage, not in any of the bedrooms, closets, great room, etc. I can't find it anywhere! Sooooooo.... what happened to my friendly little light weight Shark stick vacuum cleaner.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Try the kitchen. I have a bad habit of carrying things there and sitting them down.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Just take a deep breath. Now imagine the last time you used it. That will be hard because the older we get, those visions become blurry. But, as you imagine...you may see the vacuum. Its probably not put away.
      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
      Terry

Comment

I'd ask Mike
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

Last time I used it, it was with the grands.... maybe they rode it like a broom to their house.
          Katrina

― Maya Angelou

Comment

if its a shark check the bath, 😁

Comment

• KPH
              KPH commented
              Editing a comment
              Believe it or not, I did check the shower stall in my bathroom.

Were you sleepwalking and trying to mow the grass?
            "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Look under Mike's bed and in his closet. Don't forget the garage.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't have a stick vacuum, but I have a broom and usually when it's misplaced, I find it propped in a corner behind a bedroom or bathroom door.

Comment

Katrina ~ Did you pray for help to find it? Sometimes when DH or I misplace something, we shoot up a prayer about it. Usually it comes to mind where the item is. Hope you find it soon. Have the gr. kids help you search for it. It sure didn't walk away by itself.

Comment

Maybe it’s under your latest package from M*. 😀
                    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Well, Mike came home, went into his bedroom and found it while I was out with Gabby.

Mike's room has dark gray walls, black out drapes and blinds. The ceiling fan/ light is on a remote, so it's always across the room on the night stand. Even on a bright day, it's pitch black dark in there. No wonder I didn't see my skinny Shark!

Now it's in the proper place. The old upright will be taken to the Salvation Army... just using it on the rug in the great room area today made my wrist ache.
                      Katrina

― Maya Angelou

Comment

so glad you found it! now where is my folder on my Dentist visits? can't find it anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                        X