Cheap Fire Alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Fire Alarm

If anyone needs a cheap fire alarm, here is an idea.
    Attached Files
    Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Re: Cheap Fire Alarm

I do not like my new job. My feet hurt so very bad. I am not sure that I can stand on my feet in one place for 8 hours at a time. Yesterday I worked for 9.5 hours and it took me two hours to go to sleep after I got home..my feet were hurting so bad I had to finally take a pain killer to sleep. Not sure this is the job for me.

Comment

Hahaha! Joyce - I'd hate to see what your kitchen looks like by the time the fire pops all that popcorn!
      Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

This definitely sounds like the wrong job for you. Coming home in that much pain is totally not worth it. The Brits have the right idea. Their cashiers at the grocery store sit at the register. It works just fine. I don't understand why sales people should be forced to stand for such long periods of time. I just don't think that's healthy. They should be provided with a bar stool if they are sitting behind a counter in the department stores and anywhere else that has a counter. They should be allowed to sit to ring up the groceries. Who came up with the idea of standing in the first place???
        Originally posted by m0rningangel1 View Post
        I do not like my new job. My feet hurt so very bad. I am not sure that I can stTand on my feet in one place for 8 hours at a time. Yesterday I worked for 9.5 hours and it took me two hours to go to sleep after I got home..my feet were hurting so bad I had to finally take a pain killer to sleep. Not sure this is the job for me.
        Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Originally posted by m0rningangel1 View Post
          I do not like my new job. My feet hurt so very bad. I am not sure that I can stand on my feet in one place for 8 hours at a time. Yesterday I worked for 9.5 hours and it took me two hours to go to sleep after I got home..my feet were hurting so bad I had to finally take a pain killer to sleep. Not sure this is the job for me.
          Bea, send me a private message. Click on my name to go to my profile. There is a private message button there.
          Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

Joyce, Thanks for the laugh!!!
            ~Kathy~

Comment

That's funny!
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
              http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
              http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

I like your fire alarm. hehehehe
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Where I live, they call that a redneck fire alarm !

Comment

Thinkin I would rather have this than the dumb one that goes off every time I even make toast

Comment

Believe me when I tell you, you'll never see the fire alarm shown in the photo. The smoke would have already got you. Be glad yours goes off. It means it's working! Sorry, just the inner firefighter in me. Hugs, Jan L.
                      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Working...
                      X