Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auntstuff
    replied
    I have no wish to join the Twitiots in any way.

Leave a comment:

• laura44
    replied
    Disliking this new format more and more...

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied
    I think you should all send Al (aka BillNye) messages about your concerns.
    Last edited by Monique; March 1, 2020, 12:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• URIBARRI-MAYOR
    replied
    I am not in those pages either and I do not want to appear in them, so I think we will have to allow them to be put, that is my desive and my freedom.

Leave a comment:

• chelea
    replied
    This is NOT ok. I will close my Forum account if this is the case.

Leave a comment:

• Carlie Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Sharyn J View Post
    Is it a bug?

YOUR posts and pictures to Facebook can be shared by anyone who clicks on your Facebook button. Why? No one should be able to share my posts, nor should I be able to share yours. By clicking on someone's FB tab, the whole thread will post to FB. I just tried it and I sure don't like it. (Nothing is posted there now) Hope this is something that will be fixed, otherwise, I won't be spending much time here.

There is NO information regarding MSQ's Privacy Policy at the bottom of this page. Anyone have any information?
    I sure hope it's just a bug. I'm trying to figure out what type of clientele would like this type of set up with some of these new features. The best I can come up with is perhaps people who do like twitter, facebook, and enjoy such things as selfies. I don't think we have all that many Millennials as members here who might appreciate some of these features. I never log into places with google or facebook, the less information they have on me the better.

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    replied
    Firstbthing i noticed was the Facebook and Twitter buttons. I will certainly stop using the forum if this is the case. I have always felt this forum is safe.

I have made a conscious decision to limit time on Facebook as I find there is too much sharing of personal information. I don't twitter.

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn J
    started a topic Security?

Security?

Is it a bug?

YOUR posts and pictures to Facebook can be shared by anyone who clicks on your Facebook button. Why? No one should be able to share my posts, nor should I be able to share yours. By clicking on someone's FB tab, the whole thread will post to FB. I just tried it and I sure don't like it. (Nothing is posted there now) Hope this is something that will be fixed, otherwise, I won't be spending much time here.

There is NO information regarding MSQ's Privacy Policy at the bottom of this page. Anyone have any information?
Working...
X