Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security?

Is it a bug?

YOUR posts and pictures to Facebook can be shared by anyone who clicks on your Facebook button. Why? No one should be able to share my posts, nor should I be able to share yours. By clicking on someone's FB tab, the whole thread will post to FB. I just tried it and I sure don't like it. (Nothing is posted there now) Hope this is something that will be fixed, otherwise, I won't be spending much time here.

There is NO information regarding MSQ's Privacy Policy at the bottom of this page. Anyone have any information?

Firstbthing i noticed was the Facebook and Twitter buttons. I will certainly stop using the forum if this is the case. I have always felt this forum is safe.

I have made a conscious decision to limit time on Facebook as I find there is too much sharing of personal information. I don't twitter.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharyn J View Post
      Is it a bug?

YOUR posts and pictures to Facebook can be shared by anyone who clicks on your Facebook button. Why? No one should be able to share my posts, nor should I be able to share yours. By clicking on someone's FB tab, the whole thread will post to FB. I just tried it and I sure don't like it. (Nothing is posted there now) Hope this is something that will be fixed, otherwise, I won't be spending much time here.

There is NO information regarding MSQ's Privacy Policy at the bottom of this page. Anyone have any information?
      I sure hope it's just a bug. I'm trying to figure out what type of clientele would like this type of set up with some of these new features. The best I can come up with is perhaps people who do like twitter, facebook, and enjoy such things as selfies. I don't think we have all that many Millennials as members here who might appreciate some of these features. I never log into places with google or facebook, the less information they have on me the better.
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

This is NOT ok. I will close my Forum account if this is the case.
        Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

I am not in those pages either and I do not want to appear in them, so I think we will have to allow them to be put, that is my desive and my freedom.

Comment

I think you should all send Al (aka BillNye) messages about your concerns.
            Last edited by Monique; March 1st, 2020, 12:40 PM.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Disliking this new format more and more...

Comment

I have no wish to join the Twitiots in any way.
                TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Working...
                X