Zip Ties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zip Ties

my son who lives with me was saying he bought some long zip ties for something and i told him I got some long white ones, like the one i used to hold the side fence together. He then said to let him know when boards are falling off and he'd fix them. Sigh. I then said I did tell you and then later I fix them. He seriously doesn't remember that. now i have bad memory but sometimes he has me topped. I understand why his wife got upset at him sometimes. but she is another story. He usually never does what he says he will do. Hopefully he hasn't gotten that from me! 😏

My youngest lives with me. He only hears when I get mad and start yelling.

I think that's a thing on Howard's side of the family. I remember his mom yelling at his dad before he'd move and get things done.
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

When I ask DH to do something he always says,
      '"I'll stop what I'm doing...sigh...and go work on your project" I used to say, no no, whenever you get to it. Well, that became never so now I just suck it up and let him stop what he's doing and I let him make me feel guilty.
      Like tonight...I said earlier this morning that maybe since we were cooped up in side with the winter weather today, maybe he would like to cook the last of the pompano that we caught in November. He said that will work. Then about 6pm he said, " oh F***, I have to fix dinner tonight" Well, I just smiled and told him that if he didn't feel like it, I wasn't very hungry anyway. He wanted to do it...he just didn't want to let it slip past me that its really my job to cook.
      So...if you have a project, say, : I need you to come out and help me fix he fence . I have all the tools and parts ready. Come on.
      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
      Terry

Comment

he, he. it took him three weeks to realize i mowed the grass! our HOA doesn't like the grass too high, neither do I. He lets it grown because it's hot or rains too much. this time he expected the neighbor to cut it because he owed him for something. the neighbor showed up to cut it after the last time i did and was 3/4 through. he cut it much to short but my son was happy with that because the neighbor did it. i had to tell him i'd mowed three times. oh well he is a good son, just male. he can't help that.

Comment

Working...
        X