title again= photos on desk move, why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

title again= photos on desk move, why?

I have photos in frames on the top of my desk. The black frame one moves sideways often. the brown one may a bit too. Ghosts or maybe temperature making this odd thing happen? ​ this is them . Grrrr, keeps telling to upload at least one photo. I did!!!
    ​ OK now two photos and it won't let me post this. Grrrr. this Rosie by the way. I even put the desk one into my album but cannot get it here! irritating.

Without seeing your pics (I haven't tried to post one yet) it could be a mild earthquake. Here in Hawaii we have them and I don't hear about them unless it's on the news. High traffic? I swear I can feel the floor when our neighbor is banging his fish coolers on his boat. He's ALWAYS on his boat. lol Kitty 🐈?
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

you can't see them? they are in my post. both uploaded from my computer and then loaded the first one into my photo album and then into here. sigh. why can't you see them?
      Last edited by nativetexan; February 29, 2020, 02:39 PM.

Comment

again, the photos on the desk. from album again. sigh.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I agree with Lori, mild vibrations. I live near a freeway and when a semi truck goes by I often can feel the vibrations in the floor, and also live within 1/2 mile of train tracks, boy can i tell the difference when a heavy loaded freight train goes by vs a passenger train.

I have a few items on shelves and table tops that like to "walk" too, so found putting felt dots on the bottom of the frames and knick knacks took care of the problem.

Comment

well my goodness, i do live next to a Highway and they are coming this way with road work. fun. better than something eerie!

Comment

Working...
            X