X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting used to it, but I would like my signature pic back. πŸ˜’
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

The more I look at it, the whiteness is hard to deal with. So is the little writing. If it were bigger and bolder, it would be much better, but the background issue really has to be dealt with.
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
        The more I look at it, the whiteness is hard to deal with. So is the little writing. If it were bigger and bolder, it would be much better, but the background issue really has to be dealt with.
        Hi
        I have the night light setting on the windows 10 computer 100 percent of the time, brightness low to save battery, display 'blue light set low'
        the white is Iveco white rather than bright diamond white on my screen ( vehicle paint white colours) so not too badπŸ™‚
        but I guess everyone is using different devices, to access the internet and different browsers settings so everyone will have different issues. different settings, may even see different page to what am seeing.
        There may be a 'dark settings' on some devices, kindle added this, with special writing font for folk who find letters words difficult to read.
        now did you know there are some really groovy green lens glasses that supposed to help migraine users, but they help with screens as well.🐾 puts a whole new spin on green fingers too lol
        reminds me of those red and blue lens cardboard glasses for 3d movie cinema viewing. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
          I can't tell if I like it or not yet. It's white, that's for sure.

We get more emojis. I asked for more a few years ago yea! πŸ“
          I like to enlarge the printing.....(okay....I just figured out how to do that. While we all hate change, let's all give it a couple of days! )😁
          Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
          http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Originally posted by grammam View Post
            I do not like it either and will not be using it. Used to enjoy it, why fix something that ain't broke?
            To Be Perfectly Honest (TBH) I spent a little more time with this site, and REALLY have begun to like it. Sure, It's difficult to maneuver, but it's important for MSQC to keep up with the "Times" and I will be trying (VERY HARD) to learn more.
            I did notice that when I tried to change my email addy here at the MSQC Forum, It wouldn't let me and told me to contact the moderator which I did (Poor Karen...sorry). I have figured out how to add photos and Clip Art to my posts (I like to add photos/Clip Arts) to my comments for some reason).
            So, it will take us all a little while, but Alan, and everyone that had a hand in changing, upgrading and trying to make the site better, THANK YOU.....you're going to hear a lot of grumbling for us "old FARTS" that resist and downright do NOT like change, but I get it, change has to happen.....and that's usually a good thing when we finally get used to it!
            Again, Alan & the MSQC Family, thanks for ALL you do to make our quilting and sewing experience a positive one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW PLZ tell me how to get my "Quote" back that I've used underneath my signature for several months!!! Please?
            Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
            http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

I am not having trouble with the site, other than the small, pale font. I think i'll change my default font so others can more clearly read my posts.

Jeannette

Comment

I don't like this new format at all. Very hard to navigate. It's taken me most of the evening to find out how to post this comment. Have had a few life issues and was hoping the forum was going to be a way to help me through all this. But .... not with this format.

Comment

Plain and simple It stinks.... put it back to where everyone was happy & NOT complaining about the layout, so many problems with the "New"
                  Kathryn
                  There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

I'm not very tech savvy but It must be an expense to maintain this board free of charge for us so maybe this change to the forum was more cost effective. Just guessing why the change.
                    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

I REALLY don't like the bright white background. Please change it to something softer.

Comment

Not liking the way the "GROUPS" are set up AT ALL. I do like that you can pick your font ans size much easier, but not crazy about some of the other changes. My opinion is this was not the brightest move they have made when it came to the forum.
                        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I have been in the Forum for more than an hour, I have read many of your comments and I have achieved some things, but my head is starting to hurt and I have not yet managed to know where my albums are, if they are still there, so I am going to rest and maybe come back later, I thin k it will take a while to familiarize myself with the changes I hope some things get better and think that we are not young people who are stuck all day to the screens, even so I will not stop coming back because I have many friends here and I donΒ΄t want to lose them

Comment

Originally posted by Cathy F View Post
                            I'm not very tech savvy but It must be an expense to maintain this board free of charge for us so maybe this change to the forum was more cost effective. Just guessing why the change.
                            hummm, and it probably would have been cheaper if they left it alone. Can only imagine what it will cost them in hours to fix this up. Obviously I'm not a fan of this...AT ALL. There has been nothing in the years I've been here that have annoyed me more than this.....nope not even shipping or some of the other threads regarding management. Whoever had this bright idea should be sent to the corner or time out :-) When asked to reply to surveys I've always filled them out and everything was straight 10's. Sorry, no can do anymore. Navigation "0".
                            https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                            Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

NOW PLZ tell me how to get my "Quote" back that I've used underneath my signature for several months!!! Please?
                              directions added in me signature hopefully fingers crossed

ok seems not

click on name top right
                              edit settings left
                              account
                              scroll down
                              tick see signatures
                              edit signature
                              add in the box
                              post ok save

no signature here must be disabled
                              Last edited by 201 Treadler; February 29, 2020, 05:23 PM.

Comment

That's a good question. Why the change? Is everyone really going to use this 'Word' type set up? and the Twitter and Facebook? I haven't seen the "fixers come in and say anything yet. 😢 I do like the emojis 😊
                                🌺 Lorie

Comment

Working...
                                X