No announcement yet.

What do you think of this new format?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure on this yet. Right now I do not like it, with my limited vision I find it hard to see well, the print just seems harder to read everything appears to be smaller font size. 🙄
    One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

Its worse now than the "other place"
      TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

I just spent 20 minutes trying to find the LOG IN option. It was so high up on the page and almost into the browser ribbon that I couldn't find it and was getting very frustrated. I also couldn't ask anyone about it on here because I couldn't log in to make a post or comment. /sigh

I'll get used to this stuff, but I agree that a "quick tips" post or email to all registered forum members would have helped the transition.

Comment

Well, since you asked.....Not a fan. Sorry. When I first signed on I thought my computer went into safety mode or something! The white background is way too bright for my early morning visits. I really don't care for the groups page, at all. The print is way too small, and I know somebody said you can change it, but I sure can't find it. I really feel like a spoiled little kid who's very ungrateful. But, WHY did you change it if it was working fine before? I just don't get it, and will probably just be coming in for daily deals and tutorials.
          sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

I am not thrilled either but will surely get used to this format. Things are more sensible today than they were yesterday and my picture posted this morning is right side up.
            I miss knowing where each poster lives, that makes so much more sense when we are talking about weather conditions.

Comment

I thought I was going to "my groups", but nothing was there. I agree with many of you that it's way too white, even with turning down the brightness on my computer. I don't see that having a link to facebook and twitter is at all necessary. I also miss seeing where the members are from.
              Last edited by Nwmnteacher; February 28th, 2020, 07:44 AM.

Comment

ESPECIALLY the Twitiots!
                TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

first post on here is Pink? how to get colors?? just wondering.

Comment

trying to enlarge font!!! yea. see above when replying... font and Size. this is 16. yea.

Comment

color some here. hmmm. i wan background color though, not font. 😋

Comment

It stinks!! There was nothing wrong with the older version.
                        sigpicLinda :icon_wave:

Comment

I am glad they changed where you had to answer a question each time you posted. I don't really care for the bright white background either. I also agree its hard on your eyes. Where you log on to the forum should be larger. It took me awhile yesterday to find it.

Comment

Well, compared to how it was when they first re-opened the forum, I can tell the techies have been working hard to clear out the bugs. Much improvement has been made already.

Comment

while I don't find it hard to navigate, the bright white is not good for my eyes. It is just glaring. I doubt I will come here as often as before because I have headache tendencies too and this just contributes to that.

Comment

I agree, the jury is still out.
                                Gaye :icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
                                X