What do you think of this new format?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think of this new format?

Personally, I don't care for it. The old one was simpler to navigate.

I know you put a lot of time into updating, and I'm sorry to be Debbie Downer, but I really, reaaly hate it! Perusing the forum was a nightly ritual that relaxed me. This makes me crazy and I won't be using it, which stinks!

Comment

Originally posted by tamsterg7 View Post
      I know you put a lot of time into updating, and I'm sorry to be Debbie Downer, but I really, reaaly hate it! Perusing the forum was a nightly ritual that relaxed me. This makes me crazy and I won't be using it, which stinks!
      I'm feeling a little like an old foggie for hating this. Maybe I can get used to it, but searching for each topic is going to be way to time consuming and I know I will miss many wonderful posts because it is going to feel like work.
      Now, if I were a casual browser looking for a specific thing, this might be a good one time look at...but the truth is...the forum has become a friend binder for a few dozen of us and now we don't seem to have a home.

Comment

• redcaboose1717
        redcaboose1717 commented
        Editing a comment
        Terry, I agree with you. I usually don't mind (and end up liking) change....but WOW....this is going to take a little bit more to get used to than I originally thought.
        I did notice that the "QUOTES" we were able to put below are names are gone. Can we put them back? I would like to do see this happen.

I do not like it either and will not be using it. Used to enjoy it, why fix something that ain't broke?

Comment

I can't tell if I like it or not yet. It's white, that's for sure.

We get more emojis. I asked for more a few years ago yea! 🐓
        Last edited by Hulamoon; February 27th, 2020, 10:59 PM.
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

I once belonged to another forum, whose name I can't recall, that was just like this. I liked it a lot. When I joined this forum, it was strange to me because it was different from what I was used to, and I missed that. Over time, I came to like the old format, just like I hope others will come to like this one.
          pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

The colors are blinding. The messages are light. It's nice and clean, but these two issues are hard on the old eyes.
            “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
            “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

I guess all I can say right now is "The jury is still out"

Comment

As others said sorry but.... it's to stark, very glaring, hard to look at, background should have some contrast, the default font is to small change it to at least 14. I really can't stand to look at it very long, it's giving me a headache!
                When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
                Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Send your comments/recommendations along to Al. I wouldn't want to lose my friends here over this.
                  Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

The old format was better....I do NOT like the new one at all......
                    Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Message deleted due to my privacy concerns.
                      Last edited by Star lover; March 2nd, 2020, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Glad the forum is up and going. Not a fan yet of this new format.

Comment

Thank you 201 Treadler for directing me to my albums!
                          If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

I like the new look, but there are too many changes at once. Having to change from "Latest Activity" to "Posts" every time is a real pain. And as many have written, it is too blindingly white. I was hoping the headache last night was just from being tired....nope, it's this forum. Instructions on how to change the colors would be very helpful.
                            Barbara

Comment

Working...
                            X