How to I access my own photo albums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to I access my own photo albums?

I finally figured out by clicking on the drop down box at my login pic how to get to My Profile, but.... where are all my photo albums?! And where are the lists of all my friends? How to I now create a new album? This is very frustrating!

We definitely need user tips on how to navigate this re-done Forum! M* ~ We need help!

On your profile page- on the left- your friends are under subscribers. I hope our albums are somewhere!!!!!

Comment

After you get to "My Profile" your photos are under "Media"

Comment

boy, I may never figure out how to get one posted much less in a forum post. maybe in a years time i will learn all this over again.

Comment

This is going to take some getting used to.

Comment

Am I understanding that before we are allowed to post we have to answer a question? (human verification) . Is this each time we post?

Comment

• the_sleepiest_steve
              the_sleepiest_steve commented
              Editing a comment
              There are a few permissions settings that didn't transfer correctly. I've made the change so registered users don't need to verify each time they post. I'll be following some of the posts/comments concerning the new changes and do my best to answer or provide a solution for them.

The Media tab in the profile is Gray and not easy to see for those of you looking for your photos.
            The Groups page leaves a lot to be desired? Maybe not yet complete?
            I'm not sure I'm loving this new forum? Why change it if it was fine before?
            sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

Thank you! the_sleepiest_steve , for addressing that issue so promptly that change made it a lot better

Comment

Found my pic albums! Thanks, Caroline for the tip. I noticed the cover pictures for the albums are all messed up. Most do not have the cover photo that I had selected when I created the albums. The pictures are much smaller, & the comments for each picture are not included anymore. Disappointing. I don't have time tonight to edit all that. What a pain in the you know what.

Comment

Working...
                X