HOORAH!! We are back up and running!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOORAH!! We are back up and running!!

I have missed you all. I was going through withdrawal symptoms.

SO, what do you think? It will take me a while to navigate my way around here but change is good, right? Not sure what the Random Questions are for at the bottom of the page (maybe to keep out spam???).
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

I can't pm. Wants me to verify. Human verification keeps popping up.

Comment

That might be to weed out spam???

Comment

I don't know what works now or doesn't. what happened again? no warning and no answers. i almost gave up completely. and what is up with the question to prove I am a human? do you really need to know that. I am not a Robot! what a world.

Comment

Ok, the best I can figure, if you want to post or send something, you need to answer the Human Verification thing, so they know that a person is behind it and not a bot or spammer.

I keep getting Advanced Search when I click on New Topics. They need to fix that.
          K is for Karen 😊​..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by nativetexan View Post
            I don't know what works now or doesn't. what happened again? no warning and no answers. i almost gave up completely. and what is up with the question to prove I am a human? do you really need to know that. I am not a Robot! what a world.
            I am thinking it is to weed out spam maybe. Al did say that they were going to work on it in the wee hours but the wee hours turned into a few days, haha. The random question will get annoying for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
              Ok, the best I can figure, if you want to post or send something, you need to answer the Human Verification thing, so they know that a person is behind it and not a bot or spammer.

I keep getting Advanced Search when I click on New Topics. They need to fix that.
              Yes I was getting that as well, it was annoying me,

Comment

Hi friends,
                this is a new look, it seems photos can be seen without signing in,
                not found groups yet suppose there may be things still to do,
                thanks to getting forum back running
                t

Comment

I know, I know, there's a learning curve, but this is frustrating. Am I going to have to go through each category to see what's going on?

It was a chore to find Secret Santa 2020.
                  Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
                  ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by 201 Treadler View Post
                    Hi friends,
                    this is a new look, it seems photos can be seen without signing in,
                    not found groups yet suppose there may be things still to do,
                    thanks to getting forum back running
                    t
                    To find groups, you must display the forum menu (click on the three horizontal bars top left, just under the M* star logo). What is hard is to find a precise group and topic, I had to use precise keywords in the advanced search form. And of course, answer the "random question" over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by lourixe View Post

To find groups, you must display the forum menu (click on the three horizontal bars top left, just under the M* star logo). What is hard is to find a precise group and topic, I had to use precise keywords in the advanced search form. And of course, answer the "random question" over and over again.
                      Thank you so much for helping me, there is not 3 lines on my version, am using 'brave' browser but embarrassingly for me noticed 'groups' is next to the green worded 'forum' whoops.
                      interestingly when quoted an red notification pops up next to name right at top of page, there is a first for me.
                      many thanks
                      T

Comment

So far I haven't been asked to prove I'm human. That's a relief! I think it did happen earlier this evening but I went to a different site because I just couldn't deal with anymore at the moment :-)
                        https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                        Women are Angels.
                        When someone
                        break's our wings
                        we will continue to
                        fly...usually on a
                        broomstick.
                        We're flexible like that.
                        - embroitique

Comment

Originally posted by Carlie Wolf View Post
                          So far I haven't been asked to prove I'm human. That's a relief! I think it did happen earlier this evening but I went to a different site because I just couldn't deal with anymore at the moment :-)
                          I ask myself if am human everyday but that's nothing to do with the forum lol
                          think the human factor on forum has been switched off, thankfully

Comment

I'm not a fan of the changes thus far. Hope that changes as I get more used to it.

ETA: Dang it....lost my signature!
                            *~* Myrna *~*
                            *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Working...
                            X