Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday in the morning

69674_418627358216054_1999139386_n.jpg

Yesterday morning I had to visit a client in Kuessnacht am Rigi, a nice little town at the Lake Lucern. I was a bit early and had enough time to sit down by the lake and enjoy this wonderful view I want to share with you. Isn`t it a Gods gift to be allowed living in a country in peace with so amazingly beautiful views? I cannot say thank you enough.

I hope I can bring a little pleasure in your life with sharing this picture

Re: Yesterday in the morning

gorgeous view
    sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

Comment

Oh how beautiful and tranquil!
      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Very beautiful. What gorgeous views you must see everyday living in Switzerland. I often wonder if everyone takes the time to look around them and see the beauty no matter where in the world they live. I know I love the Missouri Ozarks and see something beautiful every day. I even wrote a poem.. "God, Lives On My Mountain", I will have to dig it out and post it.
        Donna
        MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

Thank you for sharing. Just beautiful. I look all around everyday and see God's creative beauty for all to enjoy and appreciate and I do thank him.
          I just wish I could have seen and acknowledge all his gifts to us at an earlier age so I could have enjoyed them longer. But I am very thankful that I do see and it all now.
          sigpic
          Hugs Ann

Comment

If we would all just take time to observe our worlds aound us, we would see the beauty of God's creation. You have a fablous place of beauty where you live! What a blessing!

Comment

Thank you for sharing that beautiful view with us.
              Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
              :icon_wave:

Comment

Stunningly beautiful lake. I am one of those people who didn't always appreciate outdoor beauty, but I married a man who has been known to actually cheer the grandeur of God's creation. He has taught me to appreciate things like your beautiful lake.
                Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing. I love this picture...would make a great poster to frame and hang on the wall for whenever you are feeling stressed out...it sure would calm your soul!

Comment

My daughter has always loved photography and has such a creative eye for beauty. We often frame what we love of her shots for artwork for our home. This past year we even had a canvas made of a water spout shot on our last vacation. It is a lovely reminder as we pass through our living room ......a great memory, a beauty of nature, a calming even in a storm. Thanks for sharing your view! I think it should be canvassed for your home!

Comment

Originally posted by Renate View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]40465[/ATTACH]

Yesterday morning I had to visit a client in Kuessnacht am Rigi, a nice little town at the Lake Lucern. I was a bit early and had enough time to sit down by the lake and enjoy this wonderful view I want to share with you. Isn`t it a Gods gift to be allowed living in a country in peace with so amazingly beautiful views? I cannot say thank you enough.

I hope I can bring a little pleasure in your life with sharing this picture
                      You truly are blessed to be living in such beauty. All my life I've wanted to live in Switzerland, its so beautiful there.
                      TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

I was thinking this was a wonderful way to start your work day - peaceful setting, calming. We have a canvased picture of our backyard that especially find emotionally fulfilling when we have some of those dark and gloomy days. There is beauty all around us, no matter where we go.
                        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

What a beautiful view.

I live about 2 hours from world renowned Banff, AB...a beautiful town nestled in the Rocky Mountains. I can see the Rockies from my house and even tho I have lived in this area most of my life, they never lose their beauty and awe.
                          Tanya

Methinks it is a token of healthy and gentle characteristics, when women of high thoughts and accomplishments love to sew; especially as they are never more at home with their own hearts than while so occupied. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Marble Faun, 1859

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing this and your thoughts. It's good to be reminded that I can be grateful for so many things.
                            Quilters are the nicest people. :icon_wave:

add me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elbquilts
                            follow me on instagram : elbquilts

Comment

Thank you. You have brought lots of pleasure. Very beautiful
                              Patrice

Comment

Working...
                              X