Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vacation time in the "mountains' coming to a close . . What is your prediction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vacation time in the "mountains' coming to a close . . What is your prediction...

all good things must come to an end - well at least until next time

so it's time to go home and get back into the daily groove of things --
    I differently miss my doggies - I won't be able to unpack anything until
    they get done jumping all over me

1) GUESS the time we will arrive at home
    . . come within 30 minutes of the actual arrival time -- over or under --
    I will send you a little gift.
    examples --- 2:14 p.m. . . 9:37 p.m., . . etc -- I'm in the eastern time zone --

2) - GUESS how many miles from where I am at to my home
    if you can come within 50 miles over or under
    I will send you a little gift.
    examples ---150 miles

so there's 2 gifts up for grabs (maybe more)--- might have something to do with sewing and then again it might not

only one gift per person -- but you have two chances

I'm posting this evening -- because I dn't know if I will have time in the morning
    but if I do post in the morning -- it just might give you a clue

Let the guessing begin
    2015 is here
    Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

Re: Vacation time in the "mountains' coming to a close . . What is your prediction...

Hmm. I guess you will get home at 11:15 AM and you will have travelled 225 miles

Have a safe trip!
    *Dee*
    Believe
    There Is
    Good In The World

Comment

Re: Vacation time in the "mountains' coming to a close . . What is your prediction...

Hmmmmm......let's see.....4:30 p.m. and you will travel 530 miles.
      Shirley aka buckeyequilter
      I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

You'll get home about 3:10 pm, after traveling 367 miles.
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

I say 4:18 and 444 miles
          Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

You should be home by 1:30 and have traveled about 268 miles.

Just get home safely!
            Lisa

Please treat others as you would hope others would treat those you love.

[/COLOR]

Comment

You will get home at 2:10 and will have travelled 470 miles
              Tanya

Methinks it is a token of healthy and gentle characteristics, when women of high thoughts and accomplishments love to sew; especially as they are never more at home with their own hearts than while so occupied. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Marble Faun, 1859

Comment

50 and hmm mountains to florida 535 miles so don't PUSH it hahaha

Enjoy your sweet jumping babies when you get home and do have a safe journey, short or long

Debbie
                Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Comment

-- *rubbing sleepy eyes*~ . . .thought I would bump this up before packing up the computer --
                  but have to run over for the Daily Deal 1st

ya'll have a super and wonderful day . .

oh one last note --- If anyone wants to change your answer -- thats ok too . . .
                  time here is 6:41 (est)
                  2015 is here
                  Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

Comment

you will be home at 2:43 and will have traveled 365 miles
                    sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                    Sigmund Freud

Comment

It's so nice to be welcomed home by your furry critters... I really miss my three kitties when we go away... The break away is sure nice but it's so nice to come to familiarity....

Comment

My guess is 478 miles and 2:20pm.

Comment

I think you traveled 1845 miles, and arrived home at 2:30.
                          Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

Hmm... I say maybe 150 miles and you get home around 20 pm Drive safe!
                            Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

you will be home at 11;45 am
                              220 miles
                              Happy Quilting!

Comment

Working...
                              X