Happy Thanksgiving Thursday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving Thursday!

Let's see if Blondie & I bump into each other here again!
    I want to wish each and every one of you a wonderful day with your family and friends, even if you aren't celebrating Thanksgiving with us here in the US
    I am thankful for many things in my life and now I can add my group of quilting sisters via cyberspace to the list!
    Enjoy!
    I am off to finish cooling the hard-boiled eggs for deviled eggs and check the dough for the dinner rolls. Perhaps I can slip in a nap on the couch while the dough rises again & before the rest of the house wakes up!
    Hugs to everybody and safe travels today!
    Cathy
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Thursday!

Originally posted by toggpine View Post
    Let's see if Blondie & I bump into each other here again!
    I want to wish each and every one of you a wonderful day with your family and friends, even if you aren't celebrating Thanksgiving with us here in the US
    I am thankful for many things in my life and now I can add my group of quilting sisters via cyberspace to the list!
    Enjoy!
    I am off to finish cooling the hard-boiled eggs for deviled eggs and check the dough for the dinner rolls. Perhaps I can slip in a nap on the couch while the dough rises again & before the rest of the house wakes up!
    Hugs to everybody and safe travels today!
    Cathy
    Bumping into each other again, LOL. Can't imagine anyone I would rather be bumping into! hehehe. Would've posted way earlier but I've already been putting out "fires" since early this morning. This is my first time to sit and now my coffee is cold. WAH. Off to find my ambition through a fresh cuppa. Big hugs to you dear Cathy.
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

HAPPY THANKSGING TO ALL OF MY QUILTING SISSYS!!!!
      Have a blessed day in HIS name!
      PAULA

Comment

Paula, my prayers are with you. Enjoy this day with your family. God bless you. Love, Jan
        Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
          Shelia

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my new quilting friends! My family and I wish you a wonderful, happy day with your loved ones!

xoxoxo
            ~Laurie

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all my barefoot sewing sisters! Better keep the socks on today, it is alittle cool today and it might not look good to company if you answer the door barefooted. LOL Going to make new outfits for a dressup bear for preschool today. Don't eat too much! Thank you Lord for all the blessings you have given me and family and for my new friends on the web. Please bless each and every family in our quilting group!
              Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all you American Gals and your families! Hope you didn't get too stuffed! lol Oh what I wouldn't do for a piece of pumpkin pie. And enjoy Black Friday tomorrow! *turns green with envy* . I will be picking my puppy up from the vet. She was spayed today. And maybe sneak some time into my quilt class homework. Good night everyone and God Bless you all!
                Pinky aka Wendy
                The Other Canadian Quilting Sister

Comment

Working...
                X