Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas Eve day.

Merry Christmas to one and all
    Today is getting some cooking done, listening to Christmas music then later on getting out the 12 bottles of wine I got DH out and put near his chair. I wrapped them in 11 different bottle bags and it is going to look like a party with them scattered about.
    Our DS and DIL will be here tomorrow and DH brother as well, I think they will spend the whole day, breakfast and then much later a nice dinner.
    Bless you all for coming into my life and helping my quilt journey as well as my life journey to be full and happy. I wish health or healing to you all and fun with your families.
    Claire from Pelham, Alabama

Comment

Oh Merry Merry Christmas to all of my quilting friends here!!! I have been going a bit bonkers (self inflicted) trying to give my sweet silly boy a happy 10th birthday party (it was!) and yesterday started baking cookies which my kiddo said he was wanting to help but really donated about 10 minutes of his time. Maybe he will give me a minute of cookie making time each year? Any hoo... Yesterday was a bit of a pain in the butt though. I accidentally doubled a cookie recipe, used a icky chocolate chip cookie recipe, spilled sugar, and an egg was cracked a bit in the carton and dried in it so when I lifted it out the bottom spilled out onto my working area on the other ingredients. ba-humbug! (LOL!) It could have been worse of course! Here are a few pics one is of my sons b-day party and the other is my way to big bag full of oatmeal-butterscotch chip cookies and what I really want to be playing with! P1100824.jpg(My son is the boy in the top right corner facing the camera) P1100832.jpg Sadly, more cooking to go today for tomorrow's feast. Merry Christmas dear friends!
      Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Mele Kalikimaka to all our friends here on the Forum!

Mele.jpg

We will not have snow but RAIN! Not just a little but heavy rains/winds and flash flood warnings in our valleys. Our friends have said they can't remember the last time it has rained on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Many outdoor events have been cancelled as they have those pop up tents (20 x 40) that become airborn with the winds. Very disappointing for the children to say the least.

We're hoping that we can at least to the beach camps or other spots where we see families seeking shelter on Christmas Day to pass out outfits - during dry spells if any. Excitement on our little Island - too bad it didn't stay on Obama's side of the Island. lol

Mother Nature has her own mind during the Holiday Season. Please be careful as you all travel to see your family and friends!

Much love to all of you...

Ruby and Don
        sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Merry Christmas to you Donna! Hope you have a wonderful day!
          Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

Working...
          X