Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And a Snazzy Saturday to you!

Morning Everybody!
    I am working on the costume. The pattern I have ends at size 4. The M is about a size 5. I have just taken the pattern up one size graduation from the 4. Has anybody ever done something like this? Will it work? Well, I guess I will find out later today when I start piecing it together.
    Our weather might get wild & crazy, so if I am absent, we may not have power to my magic box that connects me to you all.
    I haven't tried to figure out where Blondie gets her snazzy graphics, but is a photo of what the guys were up to on their camping trip a few weeks ago. Crazy men!
    Have a great start to your weekend.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by toggpine; October 23, 2010, 03:23 AM.
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Re: And a Snazzy Saturday to you!

Awww...that's cute and so is a man with imagination, don't see that often.
    Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Re: And a Snazzy Saturday to you!

I think we must have all been typing at the same time! Good Morning! Show us the costume!

Love the pic; I have made a lot of my graphics and had some made up for me way about when I first got a computer. There used to be a free graphics site - just google. Since I learned I just piddle around with them now and then.
      Sewing mends the soul.
      sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
      Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
      ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Working...
      X