Wednesday, 20th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wednesday, 20th October

Stitches, I like your idea too! I bet she would love it even more if you made yourself one too.
    The trip to the post office was a nice trip. The young lady that helped me was very helpful! She gave me two envelopes that were white and thin looking. She said when you get through with addressing the labels bring them back to me and I will help you finish it up. Sooooooooooo They are on their way to Suzi. Whoohooo! I hope they will be okay.
    Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Congratulations Saundra. Doesn't it feel good when you finish something? I have felt that way with a tote, some wallets, and a table runner. Everything else is in limbo. lol
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

YAY!!!! here come the sparkly pinecone blocks!!
        Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
        hugs, Suzi
        http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
        it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

Thanks Suzi for trying to help me. It isn't there either. I've looked at all the oldformat ones, youtube, facebook, everywhere. They must have taken it off Thank you, Jan
          Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Originally posted by pdjewelrylady View Post
            Good morning good morning passing along warm wishes to all!! (It is a beautiful sunny 76 here in central florida) Have a couple of new things starting this weekend but today is nice and quiet. Sometimes that is what we need, nice and quiet.......... i did try making the pumpkin butter with my nieghbor, Pat, HAAHHA we have yummy (sort of) pumpkin soup!!
            Oh No Suzi! I'm sorry about your pumpkin soup! I should have made a point to say you have to use the solid pumpkin and not the pumpkin pie mix?? I hope it still tastes good though!
            Lola
            :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

Working...
            X