It's so easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's so easy

You know, once you start getting OLD it is so easy to be confused. Our wonderful friend Donna F and I have been having the most interesting e-mail exchanges this afternoon. I started to enter her e-mail address in my contacts list and found that I had that e-mail already ascribed to someone else - Dizzy Liz - but NOT dizzyliz that is here on the forum. Not only have I made Donna aware that I don't have it all together, I am starting to worry about myself. I've had Al check my temperature and he says I'm normal. Little does he know.

Anyway, if anyone can tell me why I already had Donna's e-mail address and why we both know we hadn't corresponded before (HAD WE) please clue me in before I call the nut house, okay?
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Re: It's so easy

Aw drat. I forgot what I was going to say!!!!
    Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
    Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

I have this problem called can't remember sh*t........so I can't remember either...maybe a swap or something?

Comment

You asked me for it...Don't you remember...GUESS NOT! lol
        sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Maybe you responded to something as "respond to all" and she was in the address list?????

Comment

You had my mailing address and neither one of us could figure out why, but I believe YOU are the one that figured it out.
            Sandy, you know everything - you just don't know that you know it all!
            Now I'm not calling you a know it all..........
            ~Kathy~

Comment

Originally posted by HandsOffItsMine View Post
              You asked me for it...Don't you remember...GUESS NOT! lol
              When and why and how come I listed it under Dizzy Liz? It has been there a very l o n g time.

Comment

Originally posted by bkthomas View Post
                You had my mailing address and neither one of us could figure out why, but I believe YOU are the one that figured it out.
                Sandy, you know everything - you just don't know that you know it all!
                Now I'm not calling you a know it all..........
                MMMMMMMoooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm, Kathy is picking on me again!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
                  When and why and how come I listed it under Dizzy Liz? It has been there a very l o n g time.
                  Hmm, I don't know. Maybe it Dizzy Liz file has been there a very l o n g time but the email entry as added recently. Give your brain a rest. lol
                  sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Welcome to the club, glad to have some company, LOL - May

Comment

I suggest Al have the 'nut house' number on speed dial and be ready and willing to use it
                      Bobbi
                      :icon_rofl: Laughter is good for the soul
                      And so are Martha's Cookies
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry I have CRAFT!!
                        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I have FIBRO and MIGRAINE FOG - I'm going to have to record crap soon. ROFLOL but then I probably will for get to hit playback.

Comment

Yeah Monique, that is what I have too, that partnered with my CRS, it is a wonder I know how to put my shoes on the right feet, lol
                            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
                              MMMMMMMoooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm, Kathy is picking on me again!
                              AM NOT!!! I was being sincere! Mooooooommmmmm..............
                              ~Kathy~

Comment

Working...
                              X